[Resolved] Online Marketplace Store India [Omsi] / Online Medical Store India — payment done but medicine not received yet

Delhi Ncr, India
 Raman kr jha on Oct 23, 2018
I have purchased medicine from online medical store in india (Omsi) on 28th of july 2018 & made the payment of rs. 2336.25. Payment receipt no - order #2803945 (July 28, 2018) through email (Id - [email protected]) is also attached below in attachment. After 2 days a call received regarding the ordered medicine is not available, now i want some other medicine, so pl arrange the same i want.

payment done but medicine not received yet
payment done but medicine not received yet
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 2, 2018

[Oct 23, 2018] Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India Customer Care's response, Oct 31, 2018
Dear customer,
We have also sent you a mail regarding some alternative medicine but you never replied us on that.
Please revert us there so we can proceed the order.

Sam

Comments

My order id 2806754 dated 19 oct 2018 has not been delivered till now. My money rs.783 is not being refunded although i have asked them several times

+44 20 8133 3255[UK]
    +1 917 688 4202[USA]
    12, Hargovind Enclave, Karkardooma, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Online Marketplace Store India [Omsi] / Online Medical Store India - payment done but medicine not received yet