[Resolved] Online Marketplace Store India [Omsi] / Online Medical Store India — product delayed, not received and refund ignored

Calvin Fernandes on Aug 13, 2018
Order - 2804054

I tried ordering a couple of items in early august through omsi and they accepted payment for such. Following this i only received a mail more than a week after placing the order asking for my prescription. Shouldn't the site make allowances to submit the prescription while paying! I had to wait for a week just for them to ask me for the documentation.

They hadn't shipped it and delayed my delivery. What's the point of medication buying online if you can't deliver it when it's required. I have since purchased it from a more reliable company which allowed verification of the prescription on the site itself and in person.

I have asked for a refund and the support team has blatantly ignored the mail.

Kindly see to the refund immediately else i'm sure everyone here wouldn't mind taking stronger action against this site.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 20, 2018

[Aug 13, 2018] Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Online Marketplace Store India [OMSI] / Online Medical Store India Customer Care's response, Oct 20, 2018
Hello sir,
We are very sorry for the late revert and your packet has been already delivered. You have been notified about the shipment before, maybe you just forget to remove this comment so we are requesting you to Delete this complaint as the issue has been resolved already.

We have shipped your product through DTDC you can track
your order through this link
Your tracking no.:- z68310898

OMSI

Comments

I have several charges on my credit card that do not show any information other than the date and amount. I would like to know what those charges were for.
08/15. 42.99
08/16. 8.95
08/22 143.49
8/26. 119.00

Please let me know as soon as possible

+44 20 8133 3255[UK]
    +1 917 688 4202[USA]
    12, Hargovind Enclave, Karkardooma, Delhi, Delhi, India - 110092
    Online Marketplace Store India [Omsi] / Online Medical Store India - product delayed, not received and refund ignored