Online Shopping ShopClues — fraud call asking for money

In a fraud call a man who says you are a lucky winner of car and money, so give your account. When i gave my account number, then he says due to some reason we cant send you money, so send 3500 rupees to us for this. And he gave me his two account number to send 3500 rupees them. His phone number [protected] at true caller this number was from puna and name was bablu. He gave me his two account number (1) mr. Ram singh account no. [protected] & ifsc code - sbin0018843 and second account (2) in the name of mr. Ankit kumar rai a/c no.-[protected] and its ifsc code-sbin0012196. Plz take action on this for saving other people.
Mar 22, 2018
Updated by asg123
in a fraud call a man who says you are a lucky winner of car and money, so give your account.when i gave my account number, then he says due to some reason we cant send you money, so send 3500 rupees to us for this.and he gave me his two account number to send 3500 rupees them.his phone number [protected] at true caller this number was from puna and name was bablu. he gave me his two account number (1) mr. ram singh account no. [protected] & ifsc code- sbin0018843 and second account (2) in the name of mr. ANKIT KUMAR RAI a/c no.-[protected] and its ifsc code-SBIN0012196 . plz take action on this for saving other people.

ShopClues.com
    ShopClues.com Phone
    +91 12 4441 4888 (Customer Support)
    +91 12 4466 9777 (Merchant Support)
    ShopClues.com Address