[Resolved]  BEDSHEETS AND PILLOW COVER — MY MONEY IS NOT REFUND BY THE COMPANY

I have booked the item bearing order no. SMA0542747 on 31th of DECEMBER through online shopping from seventymm.Com whose address is cool stuff retail pvt. Ltd. #41 abhaya towers 3rd main 4th cross chamarajpet bangalore 560018- head office - bangalore seventymm® services pvt.Ltd.#41 abhaya towers 3rd main 4th cross chamarajpet bangalore 560018 -

I have paid through e banking twice on 31/12/2012 but both times payment failed and the amount @1177+1177 Was deducted twice from my account I e rupees 2354=/ Has been deducted from my account without placing order. I want refund as more than 50 DAYS have passed.Further on mailing and calling so called customer care no. Of the company a number of times regarding refund of excess amount of rupees 2354 paid by me twice @ rupees1177=/ Via e banking which has failed earlier they finally refunded me rupees 1177 paid by me on 04th of FEBRUARY 2012 but DID not refunded me another failed amount of rupees 1177=/ Made by me on 31/12/2012 and payment made by me on 31/12/2012 details of bank transaction are attached. I failed to understand what rubbish is this?more than 50 DAYS have passed and and the refund of the failed transaction dated 31/122012 is still not refunded including the payment made by me 31/12/2012. I have mailed and called to company requesting for refund of my money but they are just making false promises since two months now. I want justice as the company is just delaying and is not paying any attention towards my complaint.

here is a review of my transaction details

details of transaction made through ICICI BANK ONLINE SHOPING on 31/12/2012

Account No :[protected] Statement From : 30/12/2012 To: 18/02/2013 Branch IFSC Code :ICIC0000498

Transaction Details on 31/12/2012
Transaction Amount INR 1177.00 (1) Bill/[protected], this amount is not credit in my account.
Transaction Amount INR 1177.00 (2) Bill/[protected] this amount is credit in my account. as on 04/02/2013

photograph showing bank statement is enclosed

I request you please help me out in getting my money back from these people & getting rid of them...
WARM REGARD
GAURAV GUPTA
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 19:00:16
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

BEDSHEETS — NOT DELIVERED IN 12 DAYS

EM[protected]IN IS THE DOCKET NUMBER BOOKED ON 15 OF DEC FRON NAGPUR TO GOA PANJIM BRANCH IN THE NAME OF PRAKASH RAMCHANDANI, SANGOLDA HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED. PLEASE LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT EARLIEST...
MY MONEY IS NOT REFUND BY THE COMPANY