[Resolved]  Gifts To India Plaza — Order not delivered.

Dear all,

Request you file a compliant in the consumer forum for the same (http://core.nic.in/). This may increase the chances of our case being listened in the consumer forum.
Even though the amount is around 1000Rs, this should not happen to anyone else, its definitely a fraud website and company.

This seems to be a fraud to me as well, i have undergone a similar experience with http://www.giftstoindiaplaza.com.

The cannot be reached via
Contact us at: (+91) [protected] / [protected]
Mail us at: [protected]@giftstoindiaplaza.com

Tried calling them more than undred times since last month, they picked twice somehow and put the call on hold after listening to the complaint.

Order # GTIP-2846.

Best.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 22:58:04
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

i have also not delivered the order even after 2 months.. its a fraud company... we may have to go legally..
I've also been duped of INR 2300 as the order has not been delivered even after 4 months. They don't even bother about their shameless act and being defamed. Whenever I call them, they don't answer the phone; perhaps they put my number in the don't accept list. Moreover, when I attempted to chat with them, they disgusted by saying that they have released the amount in my bank account that I had paid for the order and immediately they barred me from the chat. I even tried with different user ID (Guest) but these dirty people do the same. I want to sue them so that the other people must not be trapped in their bad games.

Indiaplaza Phone
    Indiaplaza Address
    2nd Floor, No: 21, Brigade Square, Cambridge Road, Halasuru, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560008