[Resolved]  online shop/Advance single nicer dicer — Damaged product

I ordered Advanced Single Nicer Dicer through online shopping through the website NicerDicerIndia.com on[protected]. Before placing the order I made a phone call the mobile no. [protected] given in the website making sure that if the product is damaged they have to replace it with new one. I ordered it for cash on delivery payment basis. On the same day one lady called upon and confirmed the order and said it will be delivered within four or five days and I have to pay Rs. 1660 for the product on delivery. I got it delivered on[protected] evening at 6.00 p.m. through GATI KWE courier and I paid Rs. 1660 to the courier man. He gave me the courier chellon and also the Bill from the Online shop. The Bill No. is 1456 and it is addressed as 3260/3, 1st Floor, Sirkiwalan, Delhi-110 007. When I opened the box on the next day the product is the damaged one and the product is a duplicate product. I tried to contact the mobile no. [protected] for several time but one is picked up or responded.
I don't know what to do further. I want the money back or the new original product without any damage.

Mandavelipakkam