[Resolved] Onlineclues — 5 shirts london look brands please return the order

ahammed s on Mar 21, 2017
I order the london looks branded 5 printed shirts this product is not same which was ordered so please take the product and refund my money
order id: CIN857058
I am not intrested to this product it is very cheap and supplied product is significantly deferend from the product's specification given on the web site so
I request you please take the priduct and refund my money

Complaint marked as Resolved May 1, 2017

[Mar 21, 2017] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Suresh Vaghani's response, Mar 14, 2017
i want return parcel which i receive .i receive diffrant size, diifrant color which i ordered. order number is CIN842341.
so please RECOLLECT parcel and refund me .
Jitesh Asudani's response, Mar 14, 2017
wrong shirt is come

5 shirts london look brands please return the order
@&&&'s response, Mar 20, 2017
Kab tak hgoa plz reply
Nityananda Naik's response, Mar 20, 2017
Rong pic supply it?
Nityananda Naik's response, Mar 20, 2017
Original product not in delivery
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2017
Dear Customer,
We have acknowledged your feedback & forwarded the same to concerned department. We will resolve your issue shortly.
Thanks & Regards,
Onlineclues Team
Complaint comments  8 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I had recieved my oack of 5 shirts today 18.03.2017 & the quality of the product is very Bad & the colour is also not match. This totaly wrong shipment i have recived from onlineclues.com, it was cheeting with customers.

Please return back the product which i have recived

My order No. Is - CIN850722

Product is very long and size diffrent and retyrn my money
Which I saw online about that product, totally different product delivered to me. Some old dress are delivered to me. So please return this product.
Suratha Padhan
H.No 40, 41
Near by Mohit Cinema Hall, Khoh
City Manesar
State Haryana
Zip 122050

Size big cchahiye XL chahiye 42 size chahiye ple urgent sir plz

you have supplied me wrong shirts as per my ordered shirts as per photo shown in facebook.
I request you to pls supply me exact material or return my order and send my money Rs 1099.
BRIJESH KUMAR KACHHOT
Behind bansiwala rolling mill. street no 4,
shivaji nagar Adarsh nagar ajmer (Raj) 305001
Which oder done was not come another shirt is come please give me a right shirt
I have ordered the product and I have received it on 14-03-2016.the product is very bad and size is also different..I want to return the product.I tried more 20 times on the phone number mentioned but there is no response.u have mailed them also.the return policy is of 7 days.plz do the favour and solve my problem.

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001