[Resolved] OnlineClues — I ordered 10 t shirts which is very poor in quality

Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 nilesh jadhav 1989 on Oct 4, 2018
Almost 15 to 20 days before i ordered 10 tshirts of ruppes 1300. They shown quality tshirt in pics but i rcvd poor quality tshirt & hv small holes in some tshirts. I called customer care they told our colleague will call u but no one called me yet. I called many times but no one giving me any reply. Please i want my money back. Please contact me on [protected]. Very bad experienced. Please solve this asap.

Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 6, 2018

[Oct 04, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Oct 06, 2018
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Thanks & Regards,
Onlineclues Team

Comments

Please take order in return

Sharanbasavanagouda's reply, Oct 2, 2018
I vant size S.
I received the cheep clothes shirt I booked another I received clothes my size is medium I received xl size and tilering satches clothes

My order I'd is[protected]
I'm not interested to buy because the size is not comfortable for me order I'd no-CIN1613642
Adarsh Ranjan Sinha's reply, Oct 4, 2018
It's very small size it will be not capable to wair well so I'm cancelling this order so kindly issues my request
I want plz cancel my order...my order no is [protected]
Product size is different that I ordered I ordered xl size but all the shirts are of L size
I ordered 5pcs( London look ) shirt size- XL, price 999/-, but afer delivery on 2.10.18 I got the size L.So I have no use to take this shirt.please return the shirt and resend the size XL and same in colour. Thanks, . Ashis Kumar Bera.
Wrong package bad product
I want to cancel my order CIN1614054
CIN1614049

Please cancel both the orders and do the needful.
I was not satisfied with the product and so I have to cancel it.
My order product is not matched. It is very bad cloths. The app is also very bad. My opinion "no one can buy from online clues. Com

The order was delivered was not the same as which i have been ordered ...so kindly take your product and refund my money ..
It's cloth is bad and colours are all change
Buy a 5 colour different printed shirts
And delivered a another different Shirts I don't have a 5 printed shirts
I will return this product .

Chintu nani's reply, Oct 18, 2018
I don't no this 5 printed shirts and colours are changed
Different colour shirts and replace my order and give my correct order

s smart's reply, Oct 21, 2018