[Resolved] OnlineClues — london printed shirts return

Karthik Bk on Jan 20, 2018
Hi team... I received product london printed cotton shirts today around 5:45pm and i am not satisfied with your product and i have got a complete different product. Not the ordered one and kindly see to it that you people contact me and refund the amount. Order details mentioned below.

Invoice number : si 00148682

Sku code : ll 5s_print 2

Seller : international, opp. Holy hospital tosham road, hisar-125005, haryana gstin:06aczfs1494h1zf

Qty : 5

Unit price : 209.33

Total amount : 1099

Dispatched via : xpressbees

Note : order details have been mentioned above and kindly make sure you people contact me

london printed shirts return
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 23, 2018

[Jan 21, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Jan 22, 2018
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on write to us cc@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Onlineclues team
Pradeep Battana's response, Jan 25, 2018
No quality product
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Iñvoice no.SI 00141110
ORDERED ON 09-01-18
DELIVERED ON 18-01-1AT 1:30PM
TOTAL ITEM AND DESIGN OF THE SHIRTS TOTALLY DIFFERENT .SO take this product and send my money back.the product cost is 1099rs
I choose an product but the review for an product is too bad so i need to return it please cancel my two orders
Order no CIN1316941
Battana pradeep
No [protected]
Return my money

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    OnlineClues - london printed shirts return