[Resolved]  OnlineClues — onlineclues 5 shirts london look brands please return the order

My self abdul kalaam. I m from mumbai.
I order the london looks branded 5 printed shirts this product is not same which was ordered so please take the product and refund my money
Order id:
Cin1648731
Total amount – 1099rs.
I am not intrested to this product it is very cheap and supplied product is significantly deferend from the product's specification given on the web site so
I request you please take the priduct and refund my money
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 1, 2019

[Nov 29, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OnlineClues Customer Care's response Dec 01, 2018 Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Thanks & Regards,
Onlineclues Team
Updated by kalaam Dec 01, 2018 Sir,
I have ready lodge A complaint our official Wed site which you send me now.then also i didn't get any reply from your side.
I heartily Request you to please solve my problem as soon as possible by you.

Thanking you.
kalaam.
Updated by kalaam Dec 10, 2018 Hello sir,

i m here to tell you up till now i didn't get any perfect reply from the onlincluse. so i heartily request to consumer foram please clear or solve my problem as soon as possible by you. & giving strictly warring to onlinecluse to take my order Return & give my full amount which i have paid to you in exchange of worst product otherwise i have to register & FIR in police station Regarding your fraud.after that you have to face whatever happened.
I hope you will understand clear my complaint as early as possible by you Onlinecluse.

Thanking you.
kalaam.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I want need cancel my order no[protected],[protected] for my situation, that time I am not available in Chennai so I cancel my order
Vkrks1983's reply, Jan 10, 2019