[Resolved] OnlineClues — Product return. I want to return this product and plss imporve this site

Islampur, Murshidabad District, West Bengal, India
 Junedali
3shart for men.The product is very bad and size is also different.. I want to return the product. I tried more 200 times on the phone number mentioned but there is no response. U have mailed them also. The return policy is of 7 days. Plz do the favour and solve my problem.amake refund chai.nahole ami ai company er opr case korbo.eto faltu product.

My order no-CIN852616
Contract no -[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2017

[Mar 20, 2017] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Kriahna kr's response, Mar 14, 2017
I want to return the product London Looks Man's 3 Denim Standard Fit Jeans is totally different in colored and design from show in image of your site.
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Mar 29, 2017
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Onlineclues Team

Comments

Www.onlineclues.com to.dear do not choice aur wrong pic.combo cottan 3 pic.sirt xxl aur colar difrence so plesh retarn my peymants ok ...ok thenks gourav kushwah

London look branded 5 printed cotton shirt is very bad products mujhe ye pasand ni h isko vapas ko vapas kr lijiye aur mera money vapas kr dijiye plz my mobile no.[protected]

I have got a wrong product and size not matched worst product I want to return it and want my refund...As shown in picture the product is very different plz consider my request and give my refund back and take the product back
Dress is not nice, I order plain shart it's coming another cloth so I ll not agree to this shopping and retten to my parsal thank you
The product which will recd. Today, color and design is change. So pls take back your shirt and refund the amount.rs 1099.00
Doc
Address, laptop shoppee, A/ 81 sahid nagar, Bhubaneswar

The quality is so bad...And color of shirt is changed .. and size is not fit to me...So bad quality ...I want to return it and refund the money plz

Product London Looks man's 3 Denim Standard Fit Jeans is totally different in colored nd design from show in images of your sitr. Return your product and return my money.
This is not match shirt
This defrant shirt
Landon look branded 5 printed cotton shirts
Sir I want to return that order because those shirts have weak quality and are different as compared to the shown on site
So please return me
You
I want to return my order because don't match my size

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    OnlineClues - Product return. I want to return this product and plss imporve this site