[Resolved]  OnlineClues — Return your order

Hi, I am Hirni I have order three jeans paint order no. CIN- 715545 and 5 shirt order no. CIN- 715608 from you on 8 January 2017 the same is received on 16 January the colour of shirts and jeans is not matching what you show in display as I order so kindly take your order return and give me my money back and oblize me.
Mob no. [protected].
Thanking ypu
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 14, 2017

[Jan 22, 2017] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Rupali29's response Jan 17, 2017
The combo I have ordered n the one I have received r completely different
Rupali29's response Jan 17, 2017
The customer care does not even receive the call either there number is busy or no one answers it...
Sureshsh's response Jan 17, 2017
Kindly urgent return this order and refund my money
cbandan yadav's response Jan 21, 2017
Sir.
Please i want my money back i please take your product this was third quality product and second fault is that which was i am going to order it not come in his plase the other product is coming so i want to return the product

OnlineClues Customer Care's response Feb 10, 2017
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us on writetous [protected]@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.

Onlineclues Team

Comments

Sir i want my money back because the order which was i giving thy sould not come the other product is coming

I want to return my order 5 shirt because the size and color my good as well as showing in the website
Hello this is mansi
I had ordered a pack of 3 London looks women's slimfit denim jeans of size 28 and the product is not at all satisfactory.its nt all the way it is shown on the site . The quality is very poor and does not even fit my size. please send someone to collect the parcel back n refund my money asap..
My order no CIN717522,
london looks branded 5 printed cotton shirt's color and degine changed please return my money
Chandu
45-3-2-5/2/1 mtc palem, akkayyapalem,
Visakhapatnam [protected]
My order no CIN717522,
Chandu
45-3-2-5/2/1 mtc palem, akkayyapalem,
Visakhapatnam [protected]
Please come and collect my order i dint like the product and the size is not correct.i want my money back to my account .plz kindly respond to my act as soon as possible.in this app there is no return policy exactly...not fair
The shirts which are delivered are not at all matching with the picture on the site..
The quality of the products is also very low..

CIN of the 2 orders