[Resolved] OnlineClues — size changed inside the parcel got

Kalicharan Debsharma on Feb 13, 2018
Dear sir/madam
As i ordered, you despatch me the parcel on 09-02-18, ordered no cin1354892, having invoice no sl 00172179. As i ordered for london looks men's 10 round neck printed t-shirts of xxl size but inside the parcel it is in xl size. As size changed to small in size it is non of my use. Please take return & exchange me proper size in xxl sizes as written in parcel invoice. I suggest you please see the invoice before packing & sending the goods. Hence i need to exchange the t-shirts xl size to in xxl size or refund me the money. Please make me soon.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 21, 2018

[Feb 13, 2018] OnlineClues customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Raju Sanodiya's response, Feb 14, 2018
Fast return this shirt

size changed inside the parcel got
OnlineClues Customer Care's response, Feb 17, 2018
Dear Customer,
We regret the inconvenience caused. This is to inform you that we have taken a note of your concern and will get back to you with an update soon. Please connect with us by writing us on cc@onlineclues.com in case you require further assistance in the interim.
Thanks & Regards,
Onlineclues Team
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Yes would shirt nhi h jo mene bulaya hai. Ye dusri hai. Aur inda colour bhi alag hai. Mujhe Ye shirt pasand nhi hai isliye ye shirt return karna hai mujhe.

I have receive the wrong product.
The item not delivered to me as shown in website. Please provide me the full refund of my money.
This is very regret to me.
My order ID- CIN1347782

Sector 57, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122001
    OnlineClues - size changed inside the parcel got