Onlinedthservice.com — transaction failed but money got deducted from my account, need ysr no. or token no.

Dear sir/ma'am

Good afternoon!!
I am writing this mail to you regarding payment issue.
Actually i have done an online payment of rs.1299 through my credit card on date 1 april, 2019 for purchase a new dish tv connection.
But the transaction got failed and amount was also deducted from my account.

Screen shot of the transaction is also attached here for your reference.
I got the information from my bank that the transaction is successful and the amount has already been transferred to the merchant.
The bank reply with transaction no. And the arn no. Is also attached here for your necessary actions.

Then i have contact with merchant (Dish tv) and i got a mail from merchant that kindly share the order id starting with ysr* or
Dishtv installation token no. Starting with 10* so that we can
Initiate your refund. Moreover, if you do not have both details then kindly contact with online dth website for the same so that needful can be done.

Requested you to please provide me the ysr no. Or token no. So that i can raise a request for refund my amount.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Dear Kamal,

We are sorry for the experience you had. Please share your registered mobile number with us at [protected]@dishtv.in and we will put all our efforts in trying to help you out.

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 8, 2019
Dear Kamal,

Hope you are doing good.

Thanks for voicing your concern. Please be assured that we are working on your concern and we will get in touch with you at the earliest. For any further clarifications, please drop us an email on [email protected]

DishTV Customer Care's response, May 9, 2019
Dear Kamal,

We tried contacting you on the number 8447493002 but the number was not contactable. Kindly, share an alternate contact number or you can also contact our customer care at 95017 95017 and 18602583474 as we need verbal communication in order to resolve your issue.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I had done payment through online on[protected]. But no response from online dth service.com. worst call centre behaviour, irresponsible complaint taking.

Website: