Onohosting.com — no service no support no refund

34 681, Kochi, Kerala, India
 Metea India on Nov 2, 2019
Very very bad experience with onohosting.com. I opted a hosting service from them since i have a single page website to host, my domain ideaspark.co.in

I paid for the hosting and normmaly the login details sent instantaneously. But i had to wait 4 hours to get the same.in between i tried calling their number but it was switched off, they claim 24/7 support in the site, and live chat from 11 to 7. But the live chat was not available even after 11 am. I sent a message, email but they never bothered to reply.

I have setup my site with a coming soon page, and today it is not available, no mails and even ftp do not work.

Yes, it is cheap hosting, but it cannot be this cheap. I think this is a one man army and there is nothing called support. I do not bother one man or many but atleast they should ensure the server is working fine and hosted sites are available.

I have seen many positive reviews in many platforms, these days we cannot trust reviews because there are many paid reviewers. Indeed they are a threat to common man.

I have asked for a refund, but no response from them.

I think this is a fake and fraudulent company. They simply collect money in the name of cheap hosting. Never ever opt such companies. So cheap.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Onohosting.com - no service no support no refund

Company:Onohosting.com