[Resolved]  Orient Electric India — fraud happening at service level

My complaint is all about the service level and the fraud happening at service level. I have launched a complaint at 8th June 2019 and regularly follow-up with the service provider guy he commit me that he will come by this day and that day but never reached my place to resolve the same. And later on today on 25th June 2019 when i call at Orient CUSTOMER CARE to know the status I am been surprised to know that my complaint is been resolved on 9th June 2019 itself.

How some one can mark it resolved even when no one visit my home to address the issues. Such a ### service and fraud is happening at orient's people. And now this not even resolved yet.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 7, 2019
Later after 1 week, their customer services executive visited my house to resolve the issues. But they haven't taken any action on the fraud happened at there services level.

[Jun 26, 2019] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Purchased Mixer Grinder 750Watts Last Month and it stopped working on 8thSep2019. Lodged compliant on 14thSep2019 but still not resolved.
Worries are :
1) No correct information provided at Call Center - Misguded with multiple worng Contact Numbers of Service Center and Service Person.
2) No SLA to solve the issue

Orient Electric India Phone
    Orient Electric India Address
    82, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase - III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020