Orient Electric India — orient wall fan

I purchased 2 orient wall fan before 1.5 years, having 2 year warranty, both of my fans are not working since 6 months, i'm just keep calling customer care, they keep fooling me from 3 months that they are coming, but noone arrived, instead they stop picking up my phone, they are just frauds fooling customer for 2 years warranty, and when its come to service they treat customers like baggers. Never ever buy these oreint fans, i finally have to get it repaired from cheap company outside on my expenses.

[May 07, 2019] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I buyed orient cooler on[protected]. I was complaint about water leakage on Orient Cooler Service Person on 07/05/2019 till now they didn't service my cooler. When i was calling they are giving some contact numbers if i called to that numbers they giving some other numbers. If they will do service or not we can't understand.
Stock piece of orient pedestal 31 model stick breakage
Calling fan no run, its under wire (qui) burnd

Fan is not working
laxmiaaa's reply, May 18, 2019
not working

Orient Electric India
    Orient Electric India Phone
    Orient Electric India Address
    82, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase - III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020