[Resolved]  Orient Electric India — Refund my money

Maharshi Karve Rd,
Naupada, Thane
Tel[protected]

Respected Sir,

I have written three email to you regarding my purchase of your company instrument (fan) and not cooler from Laxmi Electronics, Thane. You have cheated me giving wrong item because it is not giving cool air at all. Your company's mechanic Mr. Sanjay Vishvakarma also checked twice and agreed the same thing now what else proof you want. Please refund my full amount within 15 days otherwise I have to go to consumer court and moreover I wll claim five lacs rupees for harassment and delay the matter.

I wll also take this matter to T.V Complaint box channel and news paper to warn the people for such cheating.

I Hope you will find better to refund my monty and take away your instrument.

Your's sincerely,

Paresh C Sariya
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 16, 2017
sir till date complaint is not resolved by orient electric co. one call is made on home after words email is come that engineer say that product is ok. but my question is that i have proof that there engineer give report that product has fault so complaint and exchange for money

[Jan 19, 2017] Orient Electric India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Hi Paresh C Sariya,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to please share your complaint details with us. We would forward the same to the concerned team and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

For any further assistance please feel free to contact us at[protected] and email us at
customer.[protected]@orientelectric.com

Team Orient Electric

Orient Electric India Phone
    Orient Electric India Address
    82, 1st Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate Phase - III, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110020