Oriental Insurance Company — claim for my car mh04-ed[protected]/31/2017/5990)

Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 Vinod Jadye on Nov 6, 2017
This is in reference to my car insurance claim (Policy no -131300/31/2017/5990) documentation submitted to your office by surveryur on 07th sept 2017 at your ghatkopar (Mumbai) branch. I have been having regular communication, conversation or followups on this with staffs from your organisation since 7th september, 2017 however till now i have not received any eta on when i will get my insurance claim. Also there is no response (Not even an acknowledgement) to an escalation emails i sent on 22nd october and 28th october, 2017 to thomas sir based on escalation path mentioned on your website.

On 11th october, 2017 i received communication to submit additional documents such as rc book extract and driving licence extract. To avoid further delays, i sent the soft copies on 13th october, 2017 through email and and submitted hard copies through my brother at your andheri (E) office on 16th october, 2017.
It was understood from your senior officals that on account of diwali holidays respective employees are not available and would be back in the last week of october 2017. I was also communicated that based on the pending volume of work my case would be prioritized and it might take more than a month. However there was no eta or commitment given.

In today's digital age it is very disappointing to see the work culture is person dependent and there is no urgency or ownership to resolve customer issues on priority. I and my old parents are without a car for last 2 months. I
Missed diwali offers for buying car as my old car is lying in my parking space and insurance money is still awaiting.
Request your immediate attention as documentation part is already completed by me.

[Nov 06, 2017] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Oriental Insurance Company - claim for my car mh04-ed-0956 (131300/31/2017/5990)