Oriental Insurance Company — claim not paid and and very bad service

Plot No.55 Chitrakoot Colony, Apposite Bharat Gas Godown Niwaru Road Jhothawara jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan, India
 [email protected] on May 25, 2019
I am surendra singh shekhawat my address is pl. No. 55, chitrakoot colony, opp. Bharat gas agency niwaru, 302012, contact number is [protected],  my policy no. Is 243600/31/2019/2172,  bike registery no. rj 14dq 8517.

my bike had met with an accident on 04/03/2019 then i sent my bike to “advent automobiles pvt. Ltd 216, mission compound ajmer road jaipur 302006” to get repair. Then your company’s surveyor came to survey my  bike and after seeing the parts damaged he still didn’t pass the claim of all parts he didn’t add all damaged parts in his claim file, and the behavior was very bad and till now he didn’t pay the claim everytime whenever i call they are like come and give us that document come and provide us this everytime they give me the same excuse whenever i visit or call after i provid every single document still they didn’t pay and whenever i call for enquiry about my claim they always ask me for different different documents just always use to give me excuses though i provided every single required document and after providing all needed document they are not paying the claim money.
               on 16/05/2019 also i sent an e-mail to your executive p. Maheshwari about my this issue but they also didn’t gave me any sufficient response and today (Date - 24/05/2019, time – 12:16 pm) i got a call from [protected] this number and they said that you have to come and do a sign. This is how they are bothering me.
                    now, if i didn’t get my claim in next 7 days then i am gonna take a serious action against this i will go to the consumer court and will post reviews about your so bad service on every social media platform and every other website where i can.
Please open these attached file.

[May 25, 2019] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0