Oriental Insurance Company — claim of activa scooter

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 Krishna Bawa on Jun 19, 2018
Dear oriental team,
My name is krishna bawa, and i took the insurance from your company on the regular yearly basis. I have submitted my activa scooter in rajinder honda services jhilmil branch before few days. And today i visited their for just checking the status. And now they said that the servere mr. Rajiv (Contact no. [protected]) deny for repaired or replace the luggage box of the scooter. When i called him he said to me that i could not justify that how it happend to your scooter (The main thing i noticed while i was talking to him, he dont have the mannner of talking with the customer) he was asking to me that what do you mean by zero depth policy, the matter was when the acciden held do your company need camera photage or any victim for claim by which you guys can justify that how it was damaged. I dont need that my whole scooter will repair there are some damage spots that was already dant or scratches on my scooter i dont want that you repair that dants and all scratches. The main purpose of claiming was the luggage box and he is deny to replace that, and said to me that i am not able to justify how it was done.
Kindly give me a mannarable response for this matter. If i dont need the luggage claim i could repaire my scooter from the local shops. According to your servere he was tryying to said that it was happend by my that i broke it by myself.

Thanks & regards!!

Krishna bawa

[Jun 19, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0