[Resolved] Oriental Insurance Company — Complaint health india tpa

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 shivam19801
Dear Sir, I Shivam have a insurance policy no-211201/48/2016/1327, in The Oriental Insurance Company Limited . TPA name is Health India TPA. I taken treatment from Kamla Devi Hospital And Trauma Centre, I have submitted all medical papers on 6 OCT 2015, its been almost 2 months 6 days completed and till the date my claim not passed . I have submitted my all medical papers 3 times in TPA. we send medical paper mumbai office and Delhi office I called in TPA, they replies me with false commitments since last 2 months and 6 days, not Received claim amount . Request you to take action against Health India TPA . Waiting for Positive response. Thanks & regards, Shivam
Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 14, 2015

Request you to take action against Health India TPA .

Waiting for Positive response.

Thanks & regards,
Shivam

[Dec 11, 2015] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by shivam19801, Dec 14, 2015

Request you to take action against Health India TPA .

Waiting for Positive response.

Thanks & regards,