Oriental Insurance Company — delay in reimbursement of car insurance claim

Gurgaon, Gurgaon District, Haryana, India
 ishwar singh sharma on Mar 22, 2018
Sir

This is to inform you that I had taken a cashless policy from your company for my Maruti Swift Dzire Car No. HR51BB1318 vide Policy No. 211200/31/2018/73483- insured code 81538341 on 19/09/2017. I met with an accident on 16/2/2018 and the car was got repaired from Vipul Motors Pvt. Ltd. Faridabad after inspection of the car by your surveyor. The car was delivered to me by Vipul Motors on 28/02/2018 against cash payment. As asked by the surveyor I had sent a copy of cancelled cheque to him.

It is a matter of great regret that despite my cashless policy I had to make cash payment of repairs to the tune of Rs.36295/- to Vipul Motors. Despite having telephonic conversation with Mr Luthra, Surveyor many times I am still waiting for the payment from your company, although a period of more than 21 days has since expired after delivery of the car to me and making cash payment to the repairing company.

This is altogether contrary to the claims made by the representative of your company while doing policy of my car on 19/09/2017.

I woud request you to look into the matter and get my payment released without further loss of time.

Ishwar Singh Sharma

[Mar 22, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0