Oriental Insurance Company — form 64vb pending for policy no 211200/31/2018/105662

anupmunnangi on Aug 28, 2018
Dear sir/madam

I am m ravi kumar owning an insurance policy for my four wheeler maruti suzuki swift vdi 2011november model.

My insurance policy number:

211200/31/2018/105662

I have applied for a claim in april 2018 at oriental insurance office at vindhyanagar ntpc, singrauli, madhya pradesh.
I have taken your policy online, but i find your response to be pathetic, as there has been no response from you people at delhi since april this year
As you are aware that my online policy is been issued from delhi and my permanent address is at hyderabad.

Finally as per your branch managers version at vindhyanagar ntpc, singrauli - madhya pradesh form 64vb is pending to finally process and disburse the claim.

At least now which is been high time.. Do look into the matter and arrange the required form64vb to the concerned manager at singrauli office.

There has been no response to mail communication as neither of your telephone is being answerable.
Let me know your contact number which is in answerable condition

M ravi kumar

[Aug 28, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Oriental Insurance Company - form 64vb pending for policy no 211200/31/2018/105662