Oriental Insurance Company — health insurance claim does not settle

70-PANCHWATI RAGHU MARG, Alwar, Rajasthan, India
 deepakkhandelwal301001 on Oct 28, 2019
Dear sir/mam,

By 19/05/2019 my daughter got hospitalized and discharged by 22/05/2019. She had to suffer from a small surgery. As per my agent instruction, i couriered my all prepaid expenses and postpaid expenses to my concern agent mr. Rajdeep tiwari ji (Ba[protected]). I did not avail your prepaid facility as nearest nursing home told they are not in panel and my agent instructed me to pay hospital and claim lately from insurance company but after getting done that courier still my claim not come in my account as of now. I don't know what problem is behind this because i trust on my agent also because previously he always supported me to get done this and i always got my claims well on time from oriental insurance co. As per my agent information he is telling soon it will come but some where i have gut feeling something happening not in right direction. You are requested to see this matter on top most priority as already 5 month has been delayed in this matter. I hope soon you will address this and will resolve this issue as fast as you can.

[Oct 28, 2019] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I applied for phone cliam through w & ia services in July 2019 but still my file hold by survivor. Company not providing me information is my cliam approved or not.

They don't respond even 35 to 45 working days .
Now I am going to consumer court with all document.

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002