Oriental Insurance Company — late in claim settlement of my car insurance

Lucknow, Lucknow District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Chandra prakash shrivastva on Feb 19, 2019
This is related to delay in settlement of my car insurance with oriental insurance company policy no: 131300/31/2019/47392
My car accident happened on 14/01/2019 in the evening around 8.00 pm at my residence while moving for home, same time i called the customer care to book complaint but they told me to approach local branch and on the next day i approached local branch and book my complaint. As per their instruction i take my car to nearest showroom in lucknow, also concerned surveyor reached at site and all formalities completed. As per showroom technician dismantling was not possible on same day. Finally my car ready on 25/01/2019. After paying total amount of rs. 56, 140.00 and pay surveyor fess rs 3100.00 received my car that time also surveyor was present to check running condition of my car and on next day i submitted all necessary documents regarding my vehicle registration certificate, dl document, final bill as received from showroom as well as i prepared and signed all documents as required by insurance official. But sorry to say till date my settlement is pending without any reason and every time i approach local office concerned officials tell me they are proceeding and little more time required, hence i request for your kind intervention to resolve my issue. They do not receive my call.

Copy of my policy attached for your ready reference.
Kindly help.

Chandra prakash shrivastva
Mob: [protected]
Chandra. [email protected]

late in claim settlement of my car insurance

[Feb 19, 2019] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0