Oriental Insurance Company — mediclaim policy

Inbox
X

Thu, oct 11, 11:09 am

Dear mr. Satpute,
I would like to make the following changes to the above policy.
1. I would like kavita mirchandani, the 2nd name on the policy to be the primary holder. She is an income tax payer. I would like to be the 2nd name.
2. I would like to seperate my daughter disha mirchandani from the above policy and put her on her own individual policy.

Kindly guide us on how this can be done.
Also, i am not in the country and returning only on 4th november. Can this be done online? If not can it be done once i return? My wife and daughter are in mumbai though and if action is to be taken by them by for signing physical forms and submitting them, then this can be done.
However, i would like the coverage to be continuous with all pre-existing conditions covered as they are in this policy.

I look forward to getting your advice and guidance.

Sat, oct 13, 8:30 pm

Mr. Satpute,
You have sent me a reminder to renew my insurance and put your email address in case i need help.
At least have the courtesy to reply!

Prakash mirchandani
Fri, oct 26, 7:50 am (6 days ago)

Mr. Satpute
Kindly answer.

Arun satpute
Fri, oct 26, 9:20 am (6 days ago)
Dear madam please check and reply to insured. सधन्यवाद/thanks & regards, अरुण सातपुते/arun k. Satpute मंडलीय प्रबंधक/divisional manager मं.का.नं.9/ mumbai city

11:02 am (6 minutes ago)
To arun. Satpute, rajani. Shingade

Dear mr. Satpute,
I have been waiting patiently for a reply. So much so that my policy has now expired. What do you want me to do? I am so disappointed in being a client of such an unprofessional company.
I think i will have to write to some insurance ombudsman to help me since you seem to be unable to.
I cannot afford to let my policy lapse.
Kindly guide as to what is to be done. I am currently abroad as i had mentioned in my very first letter to you almost 3 weeks ago.
You have not been able to answer me in 3 weeks so much so that you have put me under distress of having the policy lapse.
Kindly tell me who i should escalate this to. Since you seem to be unable to help and whoever you have passed it on to seems to be even more helpless.

This is the correspondence i have had. While waiting for reply, my policy has lapsed. Kindly help.

[Nov 01, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0