Oriental Insurance Company — motor insurance... do : delivery order : 211200/31/2018/35047 : hr51be8882

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 RK---gulati on Jan 6, 2018
Oriental insurance is worst insurance provider and their claim procedure don't have any tat for customers... We all bought insurance to make ourself free from any unfortunate things but if we talk about insurance company like oriental insurance they never support in these things.

I took car insurance from oriental on a thought that this is semi govt orgnisation and i will be in safe hands but they are thief.

Unfortunately i met with an accident on 17 dec 2017 and sent my car in workshop which is in cashless list of insurance company but after 20days my car is still at workshop just because insurance company didn't release delivery order to workshop.

I am chasing many guys like mr. Yk rao, mandakini balodhi, anita kalra, v nagpal, sanna mohalla via mail but all are sitting ideal and don't have courtsy to reply on mail.

Guys its a learning for me and a suggestion for you that never buy anything atleast insurance from govt/ semi govt companies.

Finally i decided that i will pay from my pocket and will get my car tomorrow.

Third class service from oriental insurance.

[Jan 06, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I vipin sharma an account holder of pnb. I renew my pnb oriental royal mediclaim policy on 07/01/2018 renewal document no is R/272900/48/2017/46018 but I have not received policy bond till yet. so please sent my policy bond at my residence respectively.

Oriental House, A-25/27, Asaf Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110002
    Oriental Insurance Company - motor insurance... do : delivery order : 211200/31/2018/35047 : hr51be8882