Oriental Insurance Company — no reply from oriental insurance company

Gorakhpur, Gorakhpur District, Uttar Pradesh, India
 Ajai Kumar Srivastav on Mar 28, 2018

I have insured my car up53 bc 7011 (Policy no. 211200/31/2018/101581) with the oriental insurance company limited. The car met an accident in january and the right door and rear bumper was damaged. I obtained the cost for repairing value from maruti dealer and submitted this to the local office of the oriental insurance company limited, gorakhpur. The surveyor was appointed and he allowed repairing cost for rs. 27543. After getting approval from the surveyor the maruti company has repaired the car and asked me to pay rs. 27543 and i paid it to the maruti company and get my car from there.

After this i attempted several times to hand over the receipt documents to the surveyor so that i could get my spent money back. But after 4-5 times visit to the local office (Gorakhpur) i could not find the person in office.in my next visit i handed over the receipt documents to the manager of local office — the oriental insurance company limited and asked him to give this to the person concerned.

Again i visited office many times but could not succeeded in meeting the person. One day i met the person then he told me that as yu have got insured from online then you have to get the claim from there. Also he is asking me rs. 2600 as surveyor charge and telling me that after getting this amount only then i would send the documents to delhi office.

Could you please help me in replying what to do now. I have insured my car with the the oriental insurance company limited and i think that all over india this is valid. Then why the local office at gorakhpur is not making me payment?

Hope to have a reply at earliest as almost two months have passed submitting my documents to local office.

Best regards,

Prof. Ajai kumar srivastav

Department of zoology

Ddu gorakhpur university

Gorakhpur (Up)

[Mar 28, 2018] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0