Oriental Insurance Company — regarding my mother's treatment

M/s Raksha health insurance TPA private limited 15/5 mathura road faridabad 121003, Bangalore South, Karnataka, India
 Kiran Kabadi on May 31, 2019
Respected sir my mother name v vasanthi policy number is 423000/48/2019/1212. Members id[protected]. My mother was suffering from headache from past few months when we go to our family doctor suggested for eye checkup then doctor advised to narayana netralaya. Their my mother got checked and doctor prescribed some drops and told yag laser treatment should be done for both eyes then The hospital bill sections asked for do we have any health policy and we said yes and submitted all following documents to the hospital. And took and appointment for treatment on 15 may 2019. After two days we got call from hospital that our cashless treatment has been denied indicating a letter to come for better reimbursement. But we have to pay cash and made treatment to my mother. By the way all documents and I have given to our agent prabhu for reimbursement. I hope we get better settlement from your company.

regarding my mother's treatment

[May 31, 2019] Oriental Insurance Company customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0