Osmania University — transcripts not sent to wes by ou & 4.5months passes from date of application

Respected sir/madam,

This is to complain with a deepest pain, i had visited india personally and applied for transcripts (Me & my husband) from osmania university which is not processed yet. It’s more than 4.5 months that osmania iniversity has not sent my transcripts to wes for evaluation. Due to this our process of eca is on hold & delayed a lot.

I have no means to visit university personally again and again.

I have followed up with osmania university through email and phone calls, however no response from university so far. Telephone keeps ringing but no one takes the call.

I am extremely helpless in this regard.

I humbly request you to kindly help me by sending immediately our transcripts to wes, without further delay.

A)
Transcript receipt no.: in[protected]

B)
Transcript receipt no.: bc[protected]

Looking forward for a prompt and favorable action from your side to solve this issue.

[Dec 15, 2019] Osmania University customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

You have to follow up. There is no other way. This system is not good and no matter how many times you call or email them, they will not respond. I am facing the same issue and I have to travel 50 km to visit the exam department just to hear 'Come back later'.

If you find a way to escalate this, let me know. email: piyushmodi01 at gmail dot com
I have applied Degree certificate and i wanted to know the status of that application and my experience is this is one of the worst examination branches.
The staff is very rude and they don't lift the phone calls and even the website doesn't even state the status of application.

Better privatize and drag this ### on roads.
Students struggled like anything for exams...u people failed all the clever students..I wrote costing very nice..they gave c grade...its not at all fair sir..playing with students life for money...
JNTUH is much better in send trasnscripts and keeping updated on line about the status. After I applied, I see the status as dispatched just within 10 days. They not even charge extra amount for fast post. Staff mostly good in responding.

On the other hand, Osmania... staff is very much negligent to respond with good manners and very bad. Also, Osmnaia charged double fee for posting in 7 days, but no update available on line. Now i'm in dilemma whether they are dispatched or not. Pathetic!!!

Please help update the status so that atleast staff start working sincerely and it saves our time.

MJ Workshop did they ever send transcripts to WES? I too applied and its been couple of weeks I don't have any updates. There is no response to my calls or emails from OU.

Administrative Building, Osmania University Campus, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India - 500007