Ostia Global Service Pvt Ltd — fraud call from mr. amir mobile no. 7045571182

nbarbhaya on Oct 24, 2017
I got call from mr. Amit mobile no. [protected] for typing job "work from home", he has send me company's address and told me to meet at ostia global service pvt ltd, f254 first floor dreams mall station road bhandup west mumbai 78, time between 11 am and 6 pm. I asked him whether there will be any registration fees and mr. Amir said there won't be any registration fees when i went there a lady named pooja told me that there will be rs.6000/- registration fees in which rs.2000/- is non refundable and rs.4000/- i will get in installment after i delivery the assignment.
Complaint comments  19 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Maine Offline work liya tha (Story writing) ka 250 pages.. maine work complete kiya to mujhe 50, 000 rs mila hai.. if you really need extra earning then try this work
Mi online Copy paste ch job ghetla hota... 3000 form filling ch work ghetla hot.. mala purna payment nahi bhetla pan mala 15, 000 rs half payment bhetla.. thanku for ostia global service pvt ltd.
Pahila mi Copy Paste ch work ghetla hota pan te majha kadhun purn nahi zale tyamule mi second work offline ch ghetla te mi purn karun dila tr mala Ostia Global Madhun 50000/- payment bhetla.. Thanks for Ostia
Nice earning and good payments i enrolled with their copy pasting work and finally received my payment of small package. thanks ostia global service pvt ltd
Mi Captch Work ghetla hote Ostis Global Service PVT LTD. Mi 1 Week Madhe 3000 Payment Collect kela... Khup Easy and Fast earning work ahe... so mi majha friends la pan hya work suggest kela ahe. Jer tumhala pan Fast earning and easy work hew asel tar tumhi pan hya Captcha Work gheun shakta. Thanks to Ostia
I got payment in copy paste work. You can also apply for part time job for more earning
Hi, All i am pramod Shinde, maine Copy paste ka work liya tha. I got payment.
I got Payment in Copy Paste Work
Maine Offline mai Expo package liya tha 350 pages ka. Maine 350 Page ka target Complete kar diya to mujhe 87000/- payment mila hai. Thanks to Ostia Global Service Pvt Ltd.
I got Captcha work Payment. Easy and fast payment work
Being a part of Ostia Global. I believe is one of the best option for those who wish to work from home. The tasks they assign are easy and anyone can do it. I love how one can work according to their convenience and never feel stressed. Also the payments are made according to the work done. So it opens up chances for us to earn as much as we can by working more.
It was 7 months back when I joined ostia Gloabal Service. I found the company online and decided to join it because the data entry job looked convenient to me. The work is actually very easy to do. It has helped me a lot in earning well while managing it easily.
I joined Ostia Global Service as my friend suggested. Though I was very doubtful of joining the company as there are so many scam companies. But when I joined the Ostia I was content. It is not just trustworthy but also pays well. The more a person works and maintains accuracy the more he can earn.
I was searching for work from home job as they are very convenient in comparison to the regular jobs. I found Ostia Global Service online and found that their job is actually very easy to do. So I joined them in April and I really liked it. The company is great and one can trust on them. Just on calls they are so supportive and also give salaries on time. I really think one should consider to work here
Doing a work from home job with Ostia Global Service. Working from home gives me sufficient time to focus on my studies. The company is trustworthy as they pay me on time according to the amount of work I do
Being a mother I was looking for a job in which I could work from home and manage it easily with my daughter. After a lot of research I decided to go for Ostia Global service out of all the options I had with me. I chose it because the data entry job looked convenient to me. I am working with them from last 8 months now and I am glad that I joined the company. And more than anything I am able to make good money in very less efforts.
can work offline.. have my backup to recheck the work done ...getting payments ... helpful staff and most important they give extension if busy getting paid per page.
Ostia Global Service basically gives work from home jobs. I am doing part-time job with this company from last six months. I am working full-time with some other company, so work from home job with Ostia Global Service gives me some extra earning.

Ostia Global Service Pvt Ltd - fraud call from mr. amir mobile no. 7045571182