A.S. Maha Sree Rajhan — Fraud Vaastu, Numerology, Pronology and founder of Typology

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
 Ramkumar2383
Sri A.S. Maha Sree Rajhan, No1 fraud. and fully money minded person ,first time u need to pay 2000 Rs to visit this astrologer,while meeting he ll talk only 10 words for 2000 Rs, and then he ll tell parigharam, for that u need to pay 1 Lack to 10,00,000 it depends upon u r dosham.
Really no one can change your life and fate so please avoid this kind of astrologer.go to temple and pray god .....

Fraud  Vaastu, Numerology, Pronology and founder of Typology

Comments

true said
He is a very correct judging person.I would like her speech.He is a correct person an this show.
mission fly's reply, Aug 5, 2019
Ramkumar2383 is a fraud and he is uploading 100% fake comments about Mahasreerajhan sir .

Mahasreerajhan sir is doing a very good service to people.Lots and lots of people got benefited .Even i have met him once and now i am very happy in my life.my friends also got success after meeting Mahasreerajhan sir.He is giving more useful tips and slogans for people life development.Im watching sir program from 1998...Very good service sir..

so personally im saying that the ramkumar2383 has uploaded wrong information about mahasreerajhan sir due to jealousy on mahasreerajhan service.
He is a very correct person.I would like her speech.He is a correctly judge her another"s future.
mission fly's reply, Aug 5, 2019
Mahasreerajhan sir is doing a very good service to people.Lots and lots of people got benefited .Even i have met him once and now i am very happy in my life.my friends also got success after meeting Mahasreerajhan sir.He is giving more useful tips and slogans for people life development. Im watching sir program from 1998...Very good service sir..im a regular viewer of ur program ...Eagerly waiting to meet u again sir.Continue ur service.
He is a telling everything correctly...Many of our problems have been solved...Its our experience in life.He is a nice persons...Telling remedies for our problems.
A.S.Mahasreerajhan sir has predicted many things correctly abt our life.We got more sucess after visiting him. We are living happily now.This is my personal opinion.In all business field some persons will motivate us and some will demotivate us..Even all my friends and relatives got success after seeing him...Thanks a lot sir.U are doing a best service to people...

Mahasreerajhan sir is doing a very good service to people.Lots and lots of people got benefited .Even i have met him once and now i am very happy in my life.my friends also got success after meeting Mahasreerajhan sir.He is giving more useful tips and slogans for people life development. Im watching sir program from 1998...Very good service sir..im a regular viewer o[censored]r program ...Eagerly waiting to meet u again sir.Continue ur service.
Sri A.S. Maha Sree Rajhan, No1 fraud. and fully money minded person, first time u need to pay 2000 Rs to visit this astrologer, while meeting he ll talk only 10 words for 2000 Rs, and then he ll tell parigharam, for that u need to pay 1 Lack to 10, 00, 000 it depends upon u r dosham.

A.S. Maha Sree Rajhan - Fraud Vaastu, Numerology, Pronology and founder of Typology

Company:A.S. Maha Sree Rajhan