[Resolved]  CT VETRO 460 SLIM AI — Auto Ignition not working

I have purchased CT VETRO 460 SLIM AI - HH12030657. in December 2012, one of the front burners lighter had stopped working in January, I younger sister had registered a complaint for the same but even after multiple complaints to Mr Ghanshyam(Mo no [protected]) of "ShirKrishna Enterprises" your service technician turned up only after 2 weeks.

During the visit, he checked that there was a some issue with the circuit, so he changed the front burner which was not working with one of the rear burners. He said that he will bring a new circuit the next day and replace the same so that all the burners will start working. But the service guy never turned up after that complaint even after multiple phone calls and Mr Ghanshyam stopped receiving calls from our numbers.

Today Ive registered a fresh complaint with Mr Ghanshyam and requested him to send the service technician today itself as i wanted to get the cooktop repaired in front of me but the way Mr Ghanshyam argued with me was pathetic.

I'm sure that with such kind of a service, Elica will surely loose the market share it is enjoying currently. Even when i had bought the chimney from you, I had received a rusted hood of the chimney and to get it replaced was a herculean task.

i will be posting this complaint on mouthshut.com and customercompalints.in as these days any educated customer checks the review of products. I really will not recommend any one to buy elica products after such a pathetic service.

I hope my complaint will be taken care of soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Shriram Sangamnerkar
Surendrapillay's response Sep 17, 2014
Dear Mr Shriram We had received your complaint on 29/04/2013 and has been resolved on same day. For any further assistance , pl. call our customer care number[protected] /[protected] , or email us at customer [protected]@elica.in. You may also download "Elica Aasaan" App free from Google Play Store for Android Phones to avail instant services from Elica Customer Care. Thank you. Elica Customer care

Complaint categoryCategory: Other