[Resolved]  Jeevan Saar Jyotish Sansthan — Fraudulent promise of making Kundli

This fraud organisation telecasted on television that they can make Kundli & send u in 15-20 days. But it has been over than 1 month & i haven't received anything as yet. These people say that they are located in Mumbai, but they lie to every caller. I have located these numbers to be of Haryana. They take money from the requestor in their account & then promise to send the Kundli through post within 15-20 days. I have been calling them from past 1 month but they have failed to provide me any docket no. or so. When asked why is there such a delay they say that i have not made the full pymnt. which i did at the very first place.

They have 4 no.s :[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]
Each time i talked to a different person, Even a lady named Neha called me once saying dat i havent made the paymnt. I told her that i still have the screenshot of the fund transfer of the full pymnt. She disconnected the call sayimg that she will call me again but, obviously, she never did.
Everyone seem to sympathise but no one is actually helping. I would advice everyone not to trust any of these fraud Kundli-makers or "BABA's" who say that they are educated pandits. They all are fake.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:10:44