Kinley Packaged Water of 25 Liters — Extremely Poor Supply

I have been using the Kinley Packaged Water of 25 litrs for more than 10 years now. However, the supply and delivery had gone from bad to worse and everytime I call them at[protected] they only promise to deliver but never do it and they are very casual. They are not courteous and polite in their replies. I am without Kinley Water for the past one week, even after the strike has been lifted.
Some serious action needs to be taken against them..
KS Ramachandan
Mobile:[protected]
Complaint comments  1 CommentShare0Tweet0

Comments

I am not their customer, but today they blocked my drive way in Anna Nagar West and were doing some loading and unloading and the Kinley packaged water 25 litres full and empty ones were kept on my drive way with an commercial transport auto rickshaw blocking the rest of my gate. Why they block gate and drive way, I know not. When I requested them, the driver was casual and had do not care attitude and they were not bothered that the driveway was blocked so that my car can get inside my house plot. So I called the number[protected] and the madam gave manager phone number instead of trying to solve the problem, giving me additional work of calling the manager, which I did not and requested her to tell the manager to call me. But having seen the kind of attitude they have, I am not surprised that the replies you received were not polite and courteous.

Anand