[Resolved]  MCL Basundhara — Air POllution

Air pollution complain
dear sir we the 14 villagers of sundargarh district .The mcl open cast coal mines is started since 1996 we the villagers are facing lake of coal dust problem.this mines was not take seriously action about air pollution.and its own coal railway siding it on 20 k.m away from the mcl. when the higher authority come to take the status and they are inform the them at that time they can speariding the water at a time and after that maximum 2 times spreading the water.
we the people are help to you can you please suggest us.to when we should approach for the same.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 23:15:11
Complaint comments  2 CommentsShare0Tweet0

Comments

MCL — Polluted water

My self Gagandeep Singh & I m living in H.NO. 306 XF Rishi Nagar Haibowal Ludhiana'.
My family & Our neighbors has complaint to our area councilor lots of time form last previous six month & We all are suffering from the dangerous health problem .Still t there is no required & Necessary action taken by him. So Pls do the the needful for our this problem as soon as possible.

Gagandeep Singh
Mb. no. [protected]
H.NO.306XF Rishi nagar Haibowal,Ludhiana
DEAR GOVT. I M LIVING IN WARD NO 33 LUXMI NAGAR HAIBOWAL KALAN FROM LAST 27 YRS -- NO ANY DEVELOPMENT IN AREA --- SOME AREA DEVELOP AFTER DEVELOP OF LUXMI NAGAR ---BUT ALL AREA COMPLETE ROAD & SEWERAGE --- BUT MY AREA ONLY SEWERAGE WORK DONE WITH IN 27 YRS --- ROAD WORK NOT DONE BY COUNCILLOUR --- MY ENTRANCE IS VERY BAD -- I TALK TO MY RESPECTED CHIFE MINISTER OF PUNJAB PLZ VISIT MY AREA AND SEE THE CONDIITON --- I HOPE AFTER READ MY MSG - SOME ACTION FROM OUR GOVT.

Company:MCL Basundhara