[Resolved] NSDL - PAN Card — Non issue of PAN Card
I have PAN card No. ABOPG8928N issued in 1995-96. I have found that whatever the address we write in IT return they despatch refund order to address recorded at the time of issue of PAN. I wished to get address changed. Charges for change in PAN data (including change of address) and issue of new PAN card are same. With the passage of time there is bound to be photo change. Therefore on line application is submitted for new PAN card. I got Ack No. [protected] and relevant papers sent to Income Tax PAN Services Unit of NSDL at Pune. They have acknowledged receipt.
1. For Photo Id I have submitted copy of Identity Card issued by my employer, State Bank of India, As also copy of Passport. as per drop down menu.
2. For residential address proof I have submitted copy of telephone bill as per drop down menu.
3. There is provision for 2nd address. I wished to get incorporated my 2nd address, office address. This is on the Identity card issued by them. There was no drop down menu for this.
Now they have mailed me that :
1. 2nd address is not as per list. If they don't accept 2nd address office address as is in Id issued by the. Let me know where is the list for 2nd address.
2. They say photograph is not proper (Photo folded/Photo with dark specs/ small sized photograph/ Photo stapled/ Faint Photo/ side faced photo).
They are not specific. How to solve the problem. Because none of the above things were with photo send by me.
They e mailed me but are not ready to take reply on e mail. It has only one way traffic. Why should I be burdened with expenses for new application, Fax new record of 2nd address or send by Speed post and all these.
Since they got my money and necessary papers, they should send new PAN card at my new address. If they find problem with 2nd address Id , it is not mandatory and they may disallow it.
They are not listening and not sending new PAN Card at new address.
Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 14, 2020