Overnite Express — developing fake recipient customer & displaying parcel delivered

Binoy Khumukcham on Jan 15, 2019
Icai, new delhi dispatched document on 14.12.2018 vide overnite xpress courier with ref no. Awb-[protected]. The same is not getting delivered till date. I have enquired to icai to provide the detail of dispatched ref. No. & also got confirmation for not document return back. On enquiry to overnite xpress, it is displayed that the product got delivered on 21.12.2018 & received by fake developed recipent mr. Kuldeep. On further enquiry to overnite xpress, it was informed that the parcel will be delivered within two days. Please wait.

[Jan 15, 2019] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Binoy Khumukcham, Jan 22, 2019
No document have been received till date.
Updated by Binoy Khumukcham, Jan 23, 2019
No document have been received till date, kindly update

Comments

I was sent a parcel with most urgent documents from New Delhi on Jan 10, 2019 with D.No [protected]. The parcel has not been delivered till date i.e 17/01/19. An employee has informed me that it got delayed due to shifting of office. Kindy upcheck and inform me urgently on my registered email address.
My concinment was received by 11 jan 2019 but they will not able to deliver the same by 16 Jan 2019, i have to visit the shop to collect my concinment, called sever time @[protected] ms Ekta but no one was picked the phone my POD nu was-[protected] through Overnite courier

+91 11 2351 0131 [HQ]
    Overnite House, 11099-C, East Park Road, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110005
    Overnite Express - developing fake recipient customer & displaying parcel delivered