[Resolved]  Overnite Express — missing my parcel by overnight

Dear sir I book parcel from lko to chandigarh on 2 feb 2015 consingment no is [protected] lko office dispatch parcel from lko to delhi on 2 feb and delhi office recieve parcel on 3 feb and delhi office same day dispatch my parcel to chandigarh but i call our chaandigarh office says i am not recieve parcel then i call ur ambala office, delhi office, chandigarh office nobody update my parcel report please find my parcel and delieverd . Regards Kamalpreet singh [protected] [protected]

missing my parcel by overnight
missing my parcel by overnight
I Complaint in cosumer forum then he solve my problem problem and shipment is delieverd my address. thank u consumer fiorum help me to solve the problem.

[Feb 07, 2015] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by preet29 Feb 07, 2015
I am register my complaint overnite express in lko office he send the mail to chandigarh office but not any single update of my parcel has been update and anybody not taken single action of my complaint.
Please taken quick action of my mail.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

Dear sir

Kamalpreet singh