[Resolved]  Overnite Express — Worst Courier service

I would like to complain about courier service of overnite express limited. I ordered book from ICAI store to prepare for my exams. ICAI had sent it through courier next day. Courier arrived at Bangalore HUB on 7th Apr 2017 and then it is not delivered to me nor contacted me to deliver it and after a week I checked status online and called Overnite Express Bangalore office they are reluctant to answer me and they said will deliver it tomorrow ( Saturday, 16th Apr 2017 ).
But didnt receive it yet and no calls are being answered by them.

Worst Courier service
Complaint marked as Resolved May 24, 2017
Received courier after several followups with them.

[Apr 18, 2017] Overnite Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sarvaiya Mohit's response May 14, 2017
My pan card is not rich my hom
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

Tracking no- [protected]. Parcel still not delivered nor kolkata customer compaint phone no. working. helpless at the moment. pathetic service.
As per AWB No. [protected], its showing status OUT FOR DELIVERY from 11th May 2017.
But still I didn't get my courier and no one is picking my call from the Overnite customer service office, continuous ring is going. I have urgent thing to received but the service is drastically pathetic.
Plz my card is rich the my home
Pan card no is GZIPS9796J
Bill no. [protected]
Worst service .Very unprofessional. I don't know why ICAI has made tie up with them.
They deserve no rating.