Oxigen Services India Complaints & Reviews

2.9
Last updated Jan 10, 2023

File a complaint to Oxigen Services India

Having problems with Oxigen Services India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Oxigen Services India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Oxigen Services India

122001

Oxigen Services India Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Fax

Oxigen Services India reviews & complaints(674)

Dear team iss company ne pichhle 3 year se mera paisa company ke retailer account me rok kar rakha hai
Oxigen Services India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried airtel mobile no.[protected] recharge in 20/12/2022 from my account [protected] SBI yono lite via. For rupees ₹ .1799/- transaction ID: UHC6513146. My account gets debited but biller not paid. So please refund my amount as soon as possible
    Complaint register in before ten days.not resolved.no reply
    My amount debit before one month.complaint registered in 17days.complaint not resolved.amount not refund.

Sir im applied for csp and pay your all pement but your teem is not coming to trening and there phones are switch off pl refund my all peyment 165000 rupey

Sir I reacharged on 21/12/2022 yono lite App [protected] vi network 719rs, money detection but not recharged, please refund my money
        Reference number UHC6522834
        If any contact
        R.Sarathkumar
        Jan 11, 2023
        My money is refunded

Oxigen compani me koyi rispons nahi deta h or nahi koyi sevise deta h or nahi call recive karta h hamne 2019me CSP ke liye cash diye the na to cash mila or na hi CSP koyi rispons nahi deta h kirpa kar problem solve kiya jay 50000cash diye the [protected]

Company has taken 95600 from me for CSP Services and now no one is receiving calls and most of contact numbers are closed. It seems this company is totally fake. Oxigen refund my deposits.

मैं आधार आ ई डी लेने के लिए इस कम्पनी से सम्पर्क किया था और पैसा भी दिया था लेकिन अभी तक हमारा आधार आ ई डी चालू नहीं हुवा और ना ही आधार किट का सामान सब मिला है मेरा ADHAR ID :- BR[protected] मेरा सम्पर्क न० [protected], [protected], और MAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com है

I have done a Mobile recharge on 03/11/2022 through Post Office CSC of 99 INR with Transaction ID: OXI-[protected]. The transaction was successful as i received email regarding that but Customer didnot receive any message. I double checked those on 09/11/2022 on customer mobile again. I had raised a ticket in CSC where they replied transaction was successful with operator ID: 40849570.

Kindly refund the amount.

I recharged Rs 395/- for my mobile no.[protected] of Reliance Jio through SBI Yono Lite vide Tid no.UHC 5520215 on 23/09/2022 which was confirmed by SBI and credited to a/c no.[protected] of oxygen services India INB mbs but till today the amount is not credited to Reliance Jio.The amount should be refunded to me immediately thru SBI....
                  M/s Vishav Janeni S.Enterprises is Authorised RMU of OXIGEN from more than 5 YEARS . At the time of Agreement your Executive assure us to support us to run our RMU smoothly. After completing all legal formalities and submission of security deposit along with First Purchase order of 6 POS machines we deposit total amount of Rs, 155000/- in favour of OXIGEN. 6 No's of POS machines received in month of August 2017 but till date none of the POS...
                  I worked as a business correspondent for you To join the mission Rs.25000 and micro ATM machine charges Rs 20000 and Oxigen RO CODE Rs.5000 I Have paid Now my ID was changed Another person so Asking for a refund Mr.Ibrahim ( Oxigen service Tamilnadu state manager) Did not give a proper reason Mr. Sathishkumar (Oxigen service Coordinator, villuppuram SBI DSH) So I ask you to take their appropriate action and refund the money...

I recharged my mobile number with 99 rS from oxipay (via Oxygen) yesterday the money debited but recharge not done
                  Rs.99 frm Oxi Servic. Ref IGANRNOOK9 1JUN22
                  Please approve the recharge or refund my money

Mobile no. [protected] This Number is of Vodafone-Idea Company, In this the Recharge of reliance Jio has been Done Which is not Successful But the Amount has been Deducated From the CSC Wallet and Shown Success in it Please Refund Amount
                    Recharge Details:-
                    Mobile No. [protected]
                    CSC TXN No. : [protected]
                    TRANSACTION ID : OXIGEN[protected]
                    TXN Date & Time : 11 May 2022 15:37:06
                    Recharge Amount : 2879

I had done payment for recharge of my mobile number [protected] (jio) on 10january 2022 with Rs.666/-through Sbi yono app . But till date recharge is not completed. Transaction I'd is UHC2262433 and also transaction history shows the name of OXIGEN SERVICES INDIA CO.LTD .Please complete my recharge transaction as early as possible failing which I have to take legal action against the company.

Ayush Gumber Advocate
                      [protected]@gmail.com

I have a jio no.[protected] and. I had done my jio accont recharge through sbi Internet banking using yono lite transaction id- UHC2137985. On 02 January 2022, of amount Rs 2545 through oxigen services account no. -[protected]. but it is not being reflected in my account even now..
                        Its been 36 day since the recharge i made was successful. My money has been debited from my account but even till now recharge is not being shown in my recharge...

I have recharged a number [protected](Idea) two days back 399 pack. Money debited from my account and it is not reflected yet.

I had made recharge payment of Rs.666/- of Reliance jio, through yono lite application but recharge didn't happen till date. Upon getting transaction entries on my passbook it shows my number and name of company OXIGEN services India . It clearly discloses that the payment was to be done through OXIGEN company to merchant. But till date the recharge payment is not given to the merchant.
                          So keeping in view of above circumstances you...
                          सेवा में ऑक्सीजन सर्विस इंडिया प्राइवेट लिमिटेड इंडिया
                          महोदय मेरा नाम देवेंद्र सिंह कानपुर यूपी का रहने वाला हु मैने आपका csp कियोस्क बैंकिंग लेने के लिए आपके sbi खाता संख्या[protected]br...

Use the future of

On[protected], I have two times recharged bsnlmobile-for Ras.108/- & Rs.499/- through sbi yono lite mobile application but both money has debited from account and the same has been credited to oxigen services (India) as per my passbook and Bank Statement.
                            bsnl informing that sbi has tied up with oxigen services (India) thus I have to contact you.
                            Kindly arrange to reimburse my said amounts and oblige...