Oyo 28118 Rajvanshi Palace — services of booking id wovx 0394

Pataudi road , Wazirpur, Haryana, India
 [email protected] on Jun 15, 2019
Very bad service, after an couple of hours of check-in they power off the AC (cut out) From outside, whole night I stay with without AC, when I called on reception at 3:00 clock on the number they provide, no one was picking the phone, then I visit to the counter.After telling the situation, then they did power on the AC from main cut out (main power cut from outside) with very annoying tone.In system they allot me room no 115 (I got a message) and they actually stayed me in room no 116, it's so questionable, why they do so?, I feel so pethatic service.very bad experience I feel, I visited so may places but this is my worst experience I feel.i am totally disappointed with them.

Comments

This isn't the experience we want for our guests. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly share the requisite booking details with us.

Team OYO
We really apologize for the trouble caused to you. Also, we have sent you an email hope you'll acknowledge the same. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO