[Resolved]  OYO — Check In denied, extra money charged and refund not received

Booking I'd: XF0T0002
I was having my booking from 6th June to 8th June in 'Collection O 81451 capital casa' but at the time of check in they denied the check in and mentioned they will not accept any bookings from OYO, then I contacted Oyo support and they mentioned that book that hotel by providing the cash they are asking for and after checkout share the bill and your total bill along with the Oyo booked amount will be refunded.
So, after that only the booked amount was refunded and the extra amount I paid in the hotel is not refunded yet.
Oyo support team had mentioned that the amount will be refunded in 14 workings days but it's about a month now and I have not received the money yet.

Also attaching the bill and the mail which Oyo support team has sent that your money refund has been initiated.
Aug 7, 2022
Oyo team has connected with me and I have recieved the refund now.
OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Jul 27, 2022
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Dear Subendu,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Rest assured, our concerned team will connect with you at the earliest.

Team OYO
Jul 29, 2022
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Hi, as we have checked, our team has connected with you for your assistance and addressed your issue. We assure you that you will not experience such instances again in your future stays with us. ~Team Oyo
Complaint comments