[Resolved] OYO — money deducted from bank account but payment not done

uPHeaVal on Apr 2, 2019
Booking id: pawg3952

I paid 640/- using my debit card. The oyo app malfunctioned and said the payment for booking could not be completed due to a technical error. However, the amount got deducted from my bank account. Customer care executives are adamant i have not paid any amount whereas my bank statement says otherwise. Please resolve this issue and refund me at the earliest as i had to pay again by cash at the hotel.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 5, 2019

[Apr 02, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2019
Dear Guest, We really apologize for the trouble caused. Our relevant team will get in touch and assist you shortly.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 03, 2019
Hi, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. Kindly share the booking id/contact number so that we could get it checked. ~Dk
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 04, 2019
As checked our team have connected with you in regards to your concern and provided you needful resolution. Let us know for any other assistance. ~Dk

Comments

Veey disappointed with the service and property.
TV was not available, phone is not in working condition and there is no facility of food also.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 3, 2019

Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the distressing experience. Could you please share the booking details so that we can get it checked.

Team OYO
I refer my friends in refer and earn period i earned 8950 oyo rupee only 4950 oyo rupee credit in my account i called customer care again and again they said sir please wait in 24-48 hrs your issue will solved but today more then 40days but my problem not sloved oyoacc.[protected]

We have booked for andaman package
With oyo rooms. Service iş not good. Worst service tour conoditor dış not guide
Properly. . They did not informed the flight
Cancled also tour corodinator sagar did not informed the flight cancelled details Also waste service
Please take action against this complaint

Shylaja
Oyo Shalimar, ac Market, howarh- The name and address of hotel. They just gave my room to someone else because I hadn't paid earlier. The worst part is they even refused to acknowledge that I had confirmed the room.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Apr 5, 2019

Hi, Please help us with the booking id for assistance.

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon, NA, India - 122002
    OYO - money deducted from bank account but payment not done