OYO — refund of my booking id dvlp9482 was not received as said by oyo support

Orvael Stays Pvt. LtdOravel Stays Private Ltd., Unit-325, B-2 Tower, Spaze I-Tech Park, Sohna Road, Sector-49, Gurgaon-122002, Haryana, India
 santhoshkumar15 on Jun 11, 2019
My amount of 359 rupees from Oyo was not credited into my account but they are saying the money was already been credited. I wrote a mail to the customer care about this they responded very late and did not provide refund transaction details also. They are showing a fake notification in the Oyo app that your money successfully credited into your account. But we are not receiving money into my accounts. If they really credited refund into my account why they aren't giving a refund.

refund of my booking id dvlp9482 was not received as said by oyo support
refund of my booking id dvlp9482 was not received as said by oyo support

[Jun 16, 2019] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
This isn't the experience we want for our guests. Please allow us some time and we will update you on this at the earliest.

Team OYO
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jul 11, 2019
Dear Guest,

As committed the refund is successful from our end. Please take this inconvenience as an exception and we assure you a hassle-free stay in future.

Team OYO