OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms

122002

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms reviews & complaints page 200

SIR/MADAM,
We had planned a journey to Gangtok from 21/5/2019 to 27/5/2019 for that we had booked hotel rooms at Newjalpaigudi through OYO.com for one day ie on 22/5/2019 at OYO 14350 GD Hotel (Booking Id GBQC3451) . We informed the customer care of OYO Service while on train from Howrah to Newjalpaigudi before arrival to Newjalpaigudi. But OYO service informed us the hotel booked for us is changed to some other hotel named GUPTA'S Hotel without mentioning any valid reason. We reached Hotel GUPTA'S at about 11:30pm but the hotel was closed and no one is there. We stand there for about an hour under bad weather/rain and cried to open the hotel. After half an hour a security guard came out and refuse to open the hotel. We called the OYO services about this but they can't do any thing. We and our family including 5 little children are harrased a lot at night. We manage that night and moving here and there.

Next day we started journey at 9am from Newjalpaigudi to Gangtok. Again we informed OYO customer service before reaching Gangtok and same thing happened. The hotel named Himadri inn (Booking No AQEP2879) booked for us for three days at Gangtok, OYO service again changed to other hotel named RUMTEK Resort (Booking Id-QIAM8125) as informed by OYO service which is about 30km back from Gangtok town. Once again we cheated by OYO services at Rumtek Resort .
The owner of the RUmTEK Resort said us that they informed OYO about the inavailbility of Rooms due to unavoidable situations ( water/ electricity etc) We enquired about why they changed the hotel rooms frequently without informing us in advance which are confirmed and we had already paid the charges. Its a very worst service from OYO.com we are harrassed a lot in all spheres. We spend a lot of money extra by this harassment. Our time management also hampered for the journey scheduled.
Then we manage ourselves at GANGTOK and after return from tour we have contact with OYO services about the situation and request to return the booking amount as the company failed to provide service us. But after repeated request again the company continuously cheating us.

As the OYO booked hotel rooms are not occupied by us and we repeatedly contact with the customer care no of the OYO service to refund our money of Rs. 47250.00 (6975+40275) that we had paid for booking of hotels that you neither provide us nor make any suitable arrangement. Such type of harassment, cheating from your service is highly objectionable. We appeal you to refund our money back otherwise we are going to filled a consumer harassment case against you in court.
OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Oyo rooms are not providing me the gst tax invoice for the following booking from above oyo accounts in the name of my employer BASF INDIA LTd. having GSTIN : 03AAACB4599E1ZV

Booking Id:XJKT9863
    OYO 28465 Hotel Dhingra,
    Amount 1451
    Bill dated:14th June 2019

Booking Id:AIGN0362
    Oyo OYO 18810 Hotel Noor Mahal,
    Amount:1650
    Bill dated:13th June 2019

As per gst act and rules, no gst registered entity can deny for providing gstin tax invoice specifying customer gstin no and GST amount deducted. Oyo is only providing me the payment receipt, which is of no use to me, and firm where i am working is not accepting my claim since the same cannot be used for taking gst credit.

i have called them for many times but in vain, they are again sending that invoice in which only amount is mentioned.
    OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My booking id was DJIV9164 with hotel HMG in MCLEODGANJ ( Oyo 14349) for booking on 07 June/ 08June 2019. Hotel has denied check in as there was no room available for us.i tried to contact Oyo asstt but they did not give any satisfactory reply.i requested for refund as I arranged another hotel on own efforts.but till today no refund money is credited in my account... hence requesting please credit rs 2539 booking amount plus harassment charges rs 2000
      Jul 26, 2019
      Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will update you soon. ~Dk
      Jun 20, 2019
      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
      We apologize for the inconvenience you had to face. Our team has sent an Email on the registered mail ID. Kindly acknowledge that. We assure you we'll take care of your future stays. Let us know for any other assistance.
      Difficulty with refund, oyo representative has made wrong booking, pathetic customer care service, they never respond. Ground staff dosen't know how to address clients. they are not able to solve my problem and have chaged me for 2 rooms when i have used just one, it's a fraud

OYO Booking ID: HLVU0375
        I requested to refund my money against HLVU0375 as the hotels which were provided by me denied me check-in in Mahabalewar, MH. Upon confirming with OYO rep they initiated my refund on 20th MAY, 2019 which is yet to be received. Every single time I mail or call they they are saying that the refund will be initiated within 7-14 days. I have details mails exchanges with OYO where everytime they have accepted that refund will be processed.
        Jul 19, 2019
        OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
        We always strive to deliver the best service to our customers and a sincere apology if you have not been satisfied with your experience. Please give us some time to review your case and we will get back to you soon with an update. Appreciate your patience.

Dear sir, I am Bhuvaneshvar Kumar. My sister used to go Lucknow due to her exam. Two times I have booked the hotel "Capital O 2136 Hotel The Continental Lucknow" but I have faced the same problem. I want to share their methodology to cheat peoples when they get to know that on a specific day there is a particular exam then these peoples call the customer to cancel his booking on that day because they know that various people are coming on that particular day so they can sell their hotel on a better price. Last time when I booked this hotel, a call comes from the hotel and they said that there is an issue of electricity you please cancel your booking. Yesterday I have booked the same hotel with my mobile number [protected]. They again call me with the different excuse that you cancel your hotel because we have some problem here. If this thing happens with the customer so many times we will lose our trust from OYO. I again emphasize my concern to make your service strong so that customer will not suffer.
          Aug 15, 2019
          Jul 09, 2019
          Dear Guest,

We are tremendously sorry for your dismaying experience. Thank you for sharing your details. Our concerned team will connect with you shortly.

Jul 15, 2019
          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
          We worked on the concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over the mail. We again apologize for this and assure you we’ll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any further assistance, thank you!

Team OYO

My booking id was oizq 4782 with hotel basera in haridwar(Oyo 18273) for booking on 01 June/02june.Hotel has denied check in as there was no room available for us.i tried to contact Oyo asstt but they did not give any satisfactory reply.i requested for refund as I arranged another hotel on own efforts.but till today no refund money is credited in my account.
            Jul 20, 2019
            Hello Guest,

We never want any dissatisfactory experience for any of our guest. We'll get this checked for you.

Team OYO.
            I am p.srinivasarao, stayed in hotel amar inn on 7.5.19 at anantapur, i have booked through oyo, i have not yet received vouchure for the same,
            kindly send it to me immediately
            booking id is .ILTJ3017.
            OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jun 17, 2019
            Dear Guest,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly help us understand which voucher are you referring to so that we can assist you better.

Team OYO
            I am Ritesh Rajaura. I was book the oyo room in Dehradun at 01:17 am on 08/06/2019.
            Some reason was cancelled the room. After confirmed by helpline no. He was saying around Rs.280 cancel charge. I was agreed. Rest amount was not receive tilldate.
            Total amount was Rs.1637.
            Please take the action

Ritesh Rajaura

Booking ID YEZR7241

I have booked the room showing ac facility and free WiFi and queen sized bed

after payment I received mail which differs from the what is shown at the time of booking

I request you to provide the service as promised by oyo at the time of booking before payment

I have called the customer care and my call continued for approximately 1 hour

And the executive disconnected the call stating that the issue is resolved but the issue is not resolved at all

Hotel manager demanded extra RS 800 for ac room where as I have already paid RS 2400 to Oyo rooms 100% advance
              two attachments are attached for your reference

First attachment is of oyo 38733 the sai palace which I have booked and it clearly shows ac tv free WiFi queen size bed etc

While the other attachment is for reference of spot on 40475 star lodge which clearly shows non tv non ac non WiFi and queen size bed

I request once again to provide the service as promised by oyo at the time of booking
              OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked three rooms through oyo. My booking id was fygr2971. But property owner deny for check-in. He told that sold out board is tagged on his property. I have paid full amount for this booking. Then i talk to oyo custmer care executive he asked me that he was cancelling my booking and ask for new booking. Then i have booked new hotel taarini corbet camp. My booking id was wxhe6539. I have paid full payment again. But my previous booking payment was not refund till date. I have call to customer care number so many time but issue was not solved. One of customer care executive mailed me that my refund was processed. But further no action was taken by oyo
                Hi, sorry for the inconvenience caused. We will update you soon. ~Dk
                Jun 19, 2019
                Updated by HarvinderAnand
                No update found till date

Kindly check I've called up customer service in the morning 7am for new booking.
                  Agent was very very rude not even have enough sense of behaving with the customer.
                  Asked to connect with his manager
                  After been on hold he did took my no. And been kept on fake website to receive 200unknown otp's to my number
                  Been kept on hold for 2hrs nobody came on the line.
                  Total Pathetic service.
                  Aug 10, 2019
                  Jul 08, 2019
                  Dear Guest,

We are very sorry for the distressing experience. Please share the booking details and our team will get this checked on priority.

Team OYO

Hi i book a room is is oyo 7483 and we checked in at 11 pm at midnight and in room there was spiders in bathroom hairs on the walls and insects in mattress of the bed and crawling insects on the wall it was so scary and bedsheet in which oyo was written but the white sheet woh unhone ulti karke bicha rakhi thi jiske niche se itni gandi and upar se saaf thi woh and mattress hataye humne uske niche se cockroaches and spider bed ke niche se me and my family Check out immediately at midnight and went some where else and the oyo complaint number did not picked my phone for 2 days I was calling again and again and again but they did not response I also had an video of all the things that happened that night and the hotel staff said Pehle btate toh Hum apko dusra room de dete and if is complaint ka koi action nai liya gaya meri toh woh video oyo ke bedsheet ke upar insect chalte hue ki viral ho jayegi and the think about your loss got it
                    Niche us hotel ki detail hai picture main and date bhi kab book kiya tha and they they also demanded money for soup and momos which we eat that night I want that hotel to be fired from you otherwise your video will bhi on Facebook and YouTube and my number is[protected]
                    Aug 29, 2019
                    Jul 17, 2019

SIR/MADAM,

Next day we started journey at 9am from Newjalpaigudi to Gangtok. Again we informed OYO customer service before reaching Gangtok and samething happened. The hotel named Himadri inn (Booking No AQEP2879) booked for us for three days at Gangtok is again changed to other hotel named RUMTEK Resort (Booking Id-QIAM8125) as informed by OYO service which is about 30km back from Gangtok town. Once again we cheated by OYO services at Rumtek Resort . The owner of the RUMTEK Resort said us that they informed OYO about the inavailbility of Rooms due to unavoidable situations ( water/ electricity etc problem ) We enquired about why they changed the hotel rooms frequently without informing us in advance which are confirmed and we had already paid the charges. Its a very worst service from OYO.com we are harrased a lot in all spheres. We spend a lot of money extra by this harassment. Our time management also hampered for the journey scheduled. Then we manage ourselves at GANGTOK and after return from tour we have contact with OYO services about the situation and request to return the booking amount RS 47, 250/-( Fourty seven thousand and two hundred fifty only) as the company failed to provide service us. But after repeated request again the company continuously cheating us.
                      OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I Made a booking on oyo on 14.05.19 for next two days and made online payment. My booking ID is NGPU3094. When I reached hotel, staff told me that they have cut ties with OYO and denied me room. I have contacted customer care and they apologised for the inconvenience caused to me and told me that they will refund full amount. Instead they have deducted Rs1200 bucks.

After calling them 3 4 times, they told me that rest of the refund is in transit which may take up to 10 days.

Instead of arranging me a different room, they are causing trouble to me. Guys, never make advance payment to OYO.
                        Jul 22, 2019
                        Hello Guest,

Team OYO.
                        Jun 19, 2019
                        OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                        We worked on your concern raised and have sent you the needful resolution over email. We again apologize for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance.

Cheaters and fraud- horrible experience
                          Review of OYO Rooms Manali
                          Reviewed 07 Oct 2019
                          We booked an oyo room for 07 October, 2019 at Manali Rajasthan by paying the half amount in advance and received your confirmation message, along with the hotel details on 07 october to 08 oct 2019.On reaching at hotel & refused us the room shifting.I asked to give me in writing that he has refused us the room so that I could complain about the issue to oyo but he didn't. Then he offered me to shift us to a nearby hotel that was way below oyo's standard and he argued that whenever we are running short of rooms, we accommodate our oyo customers in those nearby hotels and this was a standard process. After
                          On reaching to another nearby hotel they also refused us the room as they didnt have any vacancy. Then again I contacted Oyo, and no any solution come out from OYO side.This was my first experience with oyo and it was a horrible one. Just imagine our plight and the inconvenience that we had to face. After disembarking from the train at 5.30 in the morning, post a long and tiring journey, we had to go from place to place to get our room that we had booked beforehand by paying the full amount in advance. I simply fail to understand what kind of a business you are running where the hotels that you tie up with, fool your customers.This is a huge economic offence and cheating the customers on your part. The people need to be made aware of this whole racket that you are running in the name of providing budget stays with proper facilities.
                          Till date I have not received my deduct amount from OYO side this is not good process
                          Booking ID. SORT6829
                          Jul 31, 2019
                          Jun 15, 2019
                          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                          We are extremely sorry for the dismaying experience. Kindly give us some time to get it checked.

Tem OYO
                          Jun 15, 2019
                          Updated by banwarilal1
                          Last 7 days I have continuous following but no any response received from your side
                          Jun 16, 2019
                          Updated by banwarilal1
                          Till date I have not received any refundable mail and refund.
                          Oyo team members do not have responsibilities
                          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                          Hi, We tried reaching out to you but the attempt was unsuccessful therefore we have sent you the info over email. Kindly acknowledge, We again apologies for this and assure you we'll take care of your stay in the future. Let us know for any other assistance.

I need to claim for my refund for early check out which was done due to some issues with the hotel. Payment was made for 2 days while check-in was done for only 1 day . As checked with OYO team, they updated the same in the app used by hotel staff, and since the time to get it reflect in the app took more than 3 hours, local OYO staff insisted me to pay for full and claim for the 1 days refund from OYO apologising for the delay.
                            Booking ID:NYTV3152
                            The hotel staff was not cooperative and abused the ladies and tried to hit us. As a customer, we called the OYO helpline many a times and no response/solution was provided other than checking out from hotel.
                            Currently, no refund has been initiated and as a customer, we got the worst treatment as me and my friends were abused, money was taken, our time was wasted and our vacation was ruined.
                            Sep 2, 2019
                            Jul 17, 2019
                            Dear Guest,

We are tremendously sorry for your dismaying experience. Thank you for sharing your booking ID. Our concerned team will connect with you shortly.

Jul 24, 2019
                            OYO Rooms Customer Care's response

Hi, , I booked a room for my parents in elegant hotel, hotel Rahul and hotel VISTA Inn.
                              Once I reached there with my parents, hotel staff said there is no availability. It happened with the three hotels same night.
                              My father was hospitalised and I thought it would be a good experience at oyo rooms.

It's a worst nightmare. I have to face
                              I have to go dost to drop with my parents after booking and they said talk to oyo people as there is no availability.

I will go to consumer court and higher court . I have faced a lot. Spent a lot on cab.. father is a patient and it was very inconvenient.
                              Jul 18, 2019
                              OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                              Hi, we are so sorry to hear this from you and your feedback is taken seriously. Could you please share the booking id/contact number so that we can have a chance to help you. Thanks for your cooperation. ~Dk

I book room from oyo with booking Id AKQY7964 at allahabad hotel R INN date 14.6.19 to 15.6.19. hotel denied check in because hotel says low terrif offers by oyo .i paid 622 allready online .i call many time oyo customer care but they never resolve my problem .they said every time that they here to help me .also said that central team will contact me but they never call or messages me.thanku
                                Jul 28, 2019
                                OYO Rooms Customer Care's response

Hi I am Jatin have a booking id ANHM4703 at oyo 1890 AJ PARK ALLEPPEY, Room I have been checked into is not cleaned Fungus is all over he wall, washroom light is not working, linen they provide is stained not cleaned, no one listening to the complaint neither the hotel management nor the customer representative, it's a harrasment on both behalf, the reply what I got from hotel management is do whatever u wish to . I have taken the picture and I will forward it to consumer forum because 5 time I called the representative they didn't bothered to help . Pathetic service and I will make sure not to book oyo again .

Mr Ritesh Agarwal & Mr Abhinav Sinha

We had booked for goa trip from 21/05/19- 25/05/19. it was a ridiculous and waste of money to book in oyo.com. They had wasted our picnic hence in future we will never book with oyo.rooms. there are no words for the complaints.
                                    Literally there was no room service. staff was arrogant . no cordination. no electricity. not upto the mark of hospitality. How you can expect world class hospitality from you . contact me on [protected]. You Should refund our Money if you have any sense of hard earn money of poor customer. Take serious action on these Hotel & staff
                                    Jul 28, 2019
                                    OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                                    Hi, we are so sorry to hear this from you and your feedback is taken seriously. Could you please share the booking id so that we can have a chance to help you. Thanks for your cooperation. ~Dk

Dear OYO team,

Please note that we had a booking on 24.05.19 [2 Classic (2X) rooms Guest 4] at Hotel Taktse
                                      Continental & Spa, Gangtok which was booked through your site (Booking ZPGM8415 at OYO 22038) and 100%
                                      payment was made.

While check in at around 18:00 hrs, the property refused for Check-In saying they don't have tie up
                                      with OYO and not allowed us. Same was discussed with your system no and no of representatives HOLD the
                                      phone, talked to property, assured for shifting to other property but finally NO response and
                                      conclusion. (Pl check the recording of discussion with 5 - 6 representatives)

We along with family members were waiting on road till 21:30 Hrs and finally we have to book the Hotel
                                      at late night (The Hidden Forest - you may check) with additional charges. Now it was already 3 weeks
                                      and NO confirmation from your end. Following to be confirm by return mail...

- Refund of Payment I have made while booking.
                                      - Payment of additional charges paid for booking at last stage.
                                      - Compensation on harassment we had due to your poor system.

Sanjay Mahajan / cell- [protected]

Case ID (#[protected] dated 24.05.19 at 20:07 Hrs.
                                      Case ID (#[protected] dated 24.05.19 at 22:28 Hrs.
                                      Case ID (#[protected] dated 31.05.19 at 21:13 Hrs.
                                      Jul 08, 2019

Team OYO

See first I was standing on reception for check in at 2.30 am early in morning after paying 720/- full amount as per oyo, reception person asked me to pay Rs.680 more, when I talked to Oyo customer care number first they kept me on hold for more then 20 minutes and keep on cutting phone, finally asked me to shipped other hotel, but there was no convince available at that time finally Oyo said please checked in in same hotel nothing to pay extra they are resolving issue with hotel.

and they gave me room, which was so called delux, but it was worst room I ever chaked in. it was small, bathroom was dirty and all water taps were supplying water so that it get wasted properly with sound.
                                        There service boy also suggested do not touch these tap use only one.

there was no arrangement in bathroom to hang cloths,

after all I accepted.

but in morning just stayed hotel for 5 hours when I checked out I had to pay 400/-

that also I can ignore,

but at 4 pm one lady who was at reception called me and started abusing me, for no reason,
                                        I was in a meeting, I could not talked single word and cut the phone.

later an hour I called back but other lady took phone and keep on cutting it .

please tell for no reason I am getting abused in different city.
                                        is this good?

I got hurt and felt cheated,
                                        and from now I will bycott Oyo

1. What service Oyo given
                                        2. Why hotel staf[censored]sing so cheap language, though she was lady, only because I rated hotel one star.

You can with other staff that there was no word I used which was against hotel or staff, not only I was doing favor to hotel while talking to Oyo customer care.

When I was leaving hotel that lady was saying I have very soft nature and I must keep it up.

Then why suddenly she called so aggressively on phone after 4 hour, just because I have one star rating ?

Feeling very hurted,

At same price I could stayed good hotels.
                                        But I chose it as per oyo app.

If this forum is Tru I hope there may St be some action against Oyo and hotel grand Jamshedpur.