OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Feb 3, 2023

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms reviews & complaints page 26

Horrible experience. Every time they wants extra money. Approximate duble
OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir we have book OYO 10114 HOTEL TELEHAUS INTERNATIONAL BANGALORE ON 10 SEPT 2022 AT 6.26 PM AND PAID Rs 1553 for the same for one guest.. while he was traveling towards the hotel in mid of travel we received message that you have been checked out.. when called and asked it was told to is that OYO rooms has done it as hotel does not have vacant room.. after tha we tried to talk to customer care 6 times all time they cut tha call in between and not refund our.
    Kindly look into it

Mobile [protected]
    Oct 16, 2022
    Sep 14, 2022
    Dear Garima,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Rest assured, our concerned team will get this checked and connect with you at the earliest.

Team OYO

I book a hotel on oyo it shows payment of 889 rs Total i made payment & After payment was sucessfull They Show Additional 264 rs As Pending Amount then I moved To Hotel And They Ask me Your Pending Amount is 850 more for booking and hotel told me to open app and check i check the application it show ls 850 now i was at hotel they told me talk to oyo we cant help i called customer service 6 people hangup on me and every one ask me for pay...

Oyo Rooms — Refund regarding booking

I had booked a room and paid for the same and was denied check in by the property manager. My booking id is Z08D8166
      It was on 25th august and checkout was on 26th August
      My money is still stuck and i have already spoken to 15 or even more than that executives but have not yet recieved my money.
      I was denied checkin as the booking made was under o collection 88371 the gulf hotel
      I was at home and it showed checkedin...

OYOROOMS fraud i booked @gurgaon vatika sapphire 83 hotel room & Did UPI Payment but no booking ID generated. Payment was pending and finally booking got cancelled. OYO Support Helpline is Useless (UPI/[protected]th august 2022
      Oct 17, 2022
      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
      Hi Tarun, we acknowledge your concern. Please share your booking ID or contact details with us so that our concern team can connect with you at the earliest.~Team Oyo

I have booked an oyo room from the oyo app and i got it for discount but in the description it shown atfached bathroom and the owner spoke to me rashly and given a room without bathroom
        OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi, we truly empathize with the concern raised by you, please provide us with your booking ID/ contact details to help us navigate through a complete investigation further.~Team Oyo

My room was cancelled at last minute by the hotel, So I requested for refund from OYO. OYO representative has approved my request but for last one month I did not receive the refund. My booking ID is YPIP6146 and booking phone number is [protected] I have been trying to call them but no proper response from OYO customer call. Refund amount is INR 3123.
          Oct 29, 2022
          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
          Hi Prasanna, it’s never our intention to cause any disruption to our customers and regret the inconvenience caused. Please be assured that we have escalated the issue.~Team Oyo
          Sep 13, 2022
          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
          Hi, as we have checked, our team has connected with you for your assistance and addressed your issue. We assure you that you will not experience such instances again in your future stays with us. ~Team Oyo

Oyo Rooms — Refund related to intentional check out done by OYO customer service

On sept 1st, i booked with prepaid amount for OYO townhouse 148 sector 46 (booking ID - ZG9Y6771) and same my friend did (booking ID - SZ181330). when we reached this OYO location they denied giving us rooms and said no rooms are available. Then i Spoke with customer support at (number[protected] and had a word with "Aman". he suggested that he can book 2 rooms at different OYO location and he will transfer the prepaid booking amount...

I booked a room from oyo and when I reached there all the room were booked and full then i talked to customer care they booked another oyo hotel for me when i reached there also room were booked and payment was taken full
            Till the date i didnt get my refund back
            Please generate my refund
            OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
            Hi Parth, we truly empathize with the concern raised by you, please provide us with your booking ID/ contact details to help us navigate through a complete investigation further.~Team Oyo

I was booking a Hotel for my stay and using the OYO app. I paid the amount through UPI and my money got deducted. I got a screen where it showed "Pending Confirmation" but I didn't get any confirmation later or any refund if the Hotel was not booked. I don't have any Booking ID to contact the customer care with.
              OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
              Hi, we acknowledge your concern. Please share your contact details with us so that our concern team can connect with you at the earliest.~Team Oyo
              Oct 05, 2022
              Updated by Te amo
              No one contacted me. It feels so bad still my issue is not resolved
              Oct 05, 2022
              Updated by Te amo
              Please contact me on [protected] .

I am not able to get refund and hotel has refused for check in.
                OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Also the hotel checked out my booking on there own i never went there
                Hi, we regret the inconvenience caused to you, please share your booking details and contact number so that we can get this resolved. ~Team Oyo

Oyo Rooms — Refund not done even after 4 days

I had booked hotel kamini, boring road, patna (Oyo 78696) from 7-9sept 2022 with booking ID WWOE2183.

My 0 cancellation was valid till 7sept 9am. I cancelled my booking on 6 sept 7pm and received a mail that my refund has been initiated with 0 cancellation charge.

But today is 9 sep and I still have not received the refund. I tried contacting the customer service number but they issued a ticket and soon after...

I have booked my stay on 11th of August, I paid the money 1399/- in advance, on going to the hotel, I've been said that rooms were full and oyo initiated my refund, Oyo claims that that refund is completed but I haven't received any money even after 1 month, they are not even giving me an invoice of the transaction of refund, telling me to contact with bank, upon contacting with my bank they have said they have no transaction on hold, im fed of calling Oyo again and again, when will I even receive my refunded money.
                  My booking iD is NQMQ0035
                  Dear Guest,

We regret the inconvenience caused. This is not an experience we want our guests to have with us. Rest assured, our team will get this checked and connect with you at the earliest.

My booking ID is. Y4JZ3014
                    Hotel name - Red Rock cottage in ootty
                    I can't check in this hotel because there is no rooms. I already paid amount rupees 1840/- through online.I am cheated by Oyo.Please refund my amount paid.
                    Dear Guest,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Rest assured, our team will get this checked and connect with you at the earliest.

Team OYO

I checked in one of the Oyo rooms on 6 aug in Oyo 057 Oyo townhouse Gujranwala town and Oyo added extra amount in my booking and when I called custome care then they said ma'am please pay this amount on your own now and we will refund the excess amount after your checked out. So i called them after checke out and they took my details but no refund get in my account i was called them many times but they said it is initiated.
                      Dear Guest,

We understand how inconvenient it is and we would never want our guests to go through such an experience. Please share your booking ID so that we can get this checked and assists you further.

Sep 14, 2022
                      Updated by 19pooja
                      My booking id is UK6E7728 and today is 14 aug 2022 and still i didn't receive my refund. Please resolve my issue and refund my amount of Rs 899.
                      My booking id is UK6E7728 and this is only complaint which i highlighted about Oyo rooms. There are many complaints. Please resolve my issue and refund my amount of Rs 899.

I had booked 2 rooms for 6 people in Goa, for 25th Oct 2022. After getting the confirmation i called up the Hotel to confirm my booking. The reception said that the booking is confirmed but we cannot allow you to stay as the price is very low. Now tell me how can you book without confirmation from the hotel? Does this mean that you are playing with the sentiments of the customer's time money and ignorance? why are you putting your customers into trouble? Earlier in the day, I booked in the same hotel for 25th Oct, but the booking was done on 25th Sep. It was a complete mistake from the booking department, for which I have to cancel and wait for 15 days to get my money. Even now I cancelled the current booking and have to wait for 15 days.

I don't even know whether I will get my refund on time or not.

I need an explanation regarding this lapse for OYO or the Hotel that
                        took my booking on behalf of OYO.

Looking forward to your kind support.

Anil Kumar.
                        OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                        Thank you for alerting us to this, we regret the inconvenience caused to you.
                        Please share your booking id and contact details with us. We will definitely get this resolved. ~Team Oyo

I have an issue with regards payments in my booking with ID P3934693. I have paid a total of 3 times in 1 booking. Twice using credit card and once using Gcash. Every time I attempt to pay, the app says the payment failed however I noticed that my gcash account has already been deducted. I'm afraid they deducted my credit card as well. Please help clarify this transaction.
                          Oct 19, 2022
                          Sep 09, 2022
                          Updated by osheapro
                          This isnt resolved yet. Why is my complaint automatically went under resolved section when I just submitted it? This is ###.

Team OYO

I made a booking of 3 days by OYO but while reaching the hotel the manager asked me extra money and when i called OYO they told me to pay it and they will refind the amount.
                            They even sent me the mail which was:
                            "The Guest told me that The Property manager takes extra Charges to give check-in,
                            So I asked Property Manager How Much Extra charge You need.
                            He told me that He Needs 2400 more.
                            But The Hotel Doesn't want to add complimentarily so
                            I told the guest to pay 2400. And come after check-out
                            To take a refund"

After check out they asked me my bank details but said it wil take 14 days, then they said 3 weeks they said IFSC code was wrong so i sent correct details again, but after that they didn't respond to my mails, and when i try to call them they disconnect the call. it's been 2 months and no refund has been done by them.
                            OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused. The concerned team will get in touch with you and resolve the issue at the earliest. ~Team Oyo

Hi Team,
                              I have recently made a booking from the app and paid via GPay (UPI) but the OYO app is not showing any booking not message came from OYO regarding the booking.

I tried reaching the customer care but no proper response.

Kindly help me with this issue.
                              I can provide relevant details (UPI transaction ID, Phone no., Date of payment, tc.) if required.

Thanks in advance.
                              Sep 9, 2022
                              Recieved refund from OYO rooms
                              OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hello, I'm facing the exact same problem, I paid with PayTM Wallet, the amount got deducted, but booking confirmation is not shown anywhere. What did you do to solve the issue?
                              This is a scam operated by OYO. They deny receiving the payment and make guests pay again. Had OYO genuinely wanted to resolve this issue they would have taken steps to do so. The exact same problem has happened to me. I was made to make the same payment two times

I have been chasing oyo rooms from last 20 days now but have been unable to get it. They have promised me the refund on Aug 17th. They are unable to provide me any update regarding it. Every time I ask for an update, they ask me bear with them and have some patience. I have no idea how much patience I have to show.
                                It’s been a long time and now it feels like an harassment to me.
                                Booking id CQWA0198
                                Hello Shikha,

Hello, as we have checked our team has connected with you and informed you we have processed your request for a refund from our end on[protected]. It takes 7-14 working days excluding Saturdays and Sundays to reflect in your account. In case of any queries please feel free to reach out to us.