OYO Rooms Complaints & Reviews

3.8
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to OYO Rooms

Having problems with OYO Rooms?

File a complaint and get it resolved by OYO Rooms customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

OYO Rooms

OYO Rooms Website

OYO Rooms Head Office Address

325, Spaze I Park, Tower B, Sohna Road, Gurgaon
NA
122002

OYO Rooms Phone Numbers

OYO Rooms reviews & complaints page 38

Please resolve my problem i paid money online through oyo app when i go to check In hotel management deny to check in they said 360₹ you will not get any room in this hotel please cancel your booking so i cancel my booking but 4 days aftet not got refund of 360₹ when i use to call oyo help desk they use to transfer my call to service depart then it will take 20 min hold after they cut the call it is very disappointing and i got mental harassment by oyo company
Sep 2, 2022
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
Hi Banti, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have with us. Please share your booking details to get it checked and assist you further. ~Team OYO

OYO — Cheated money and not refunding

Please refund back my money. Whenever I call in your helpline number within a minute it gets disconnected. I never thought that I'll be facing this issue with the so call brand OYO.
    I booked a room in Hotel Knight inn for 28th - 29th July but that property got blocked by oyo for some reason
    And you couldn't find any other suitable hotel for me. So then agent Mayank committed me that Ill get back my refund if i stay there and...

OYO — Cheated money

I booked oyo room through app my booking id W2BX3756 and my payment is done before visiting to hotel where i paid 995 rupess.At the time of checkin receptionist asked me to show booking id, its a clear cut intention to watch my paid amount.she insisted me to pay extra 500 saying like bookings below 1000 will charge extra 500.
    Also there attitude towards customer is very bad.I also observed my co customers are also asked by this extra amount.Please take action on this.
    Sep 5, 2022
    OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
    Hi, we always strive to go above and beyond for our customers and deliver delight with the best possible experience. We request you to kindly allow us some time to get it checked.

Sep 29, 2022
    Updated by Pavankrishna21
    I haven’t got my refund yet

Oyo Rooms — Booking Fraud

Hi Team,

Let me tell you yet again another incident of worst Oyo service i have experienced.

1) Booking done on July 5 at Oyo Townhouse 251 Richmond Circle ( Booking ID: INVB9694 )
      For 6th July - 7th July .

2) At 11:30 am on check day ( 6th July ) a notification was given by Oyo saying the property i have booked is facing some trouble and is unavailable for the day.

3)...

Payment of 931 is deducted from my account but booking is not showing in the app and and when I called oyo customer service they are denying it, so kindly proceed my refund of amount 931.
      Sep 5, 2022
      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
      Hey, thank you for bringing this to our notice. Please share your registered contact details ( email id and phone no.) so our team can investigate this further and get back to you with an update.

Oyo Rooms — Misuse of Email ID

Dear team,
        Today an Oyo booking is being done with my email id by some unknown person in hotel "Collection O 39612 Veronica Hotel".
        I would request you to look into this matter on urgent basis, else i will lodge a complaint to police

Booking id: JB7G2454

Jagadish...
        I have book the hotel in one night 16 July and hotel owner is demand more 400 rupess i am hotel book 611 rupees I have cancell the hotel and I have received the message all money refund in 14 days and after 14 days there is no refund hotel name oyo hotel vanshil location jaipur. my name is suneel kumar
        OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
        Hi Aranjay, this is certainly not the experience we want you to have with us. Please share your registered contact details to get it checked and assist you further. ~Team OYO
        Aug 06, 2022
        Updated by aranjayyadav12
        all detail in tax invoice

It was on 5 june when this incident occure, we were tired so last mint this hotel we book on price 1066 rs but when we went for checking they denied saying they did not accept any online payment .They again said for payment 1357rs and said that 1066 will be refunded in 14 days . We said ok but when it goes over 1 month i tried to conact property manager and oyo complaint service they are dening for that . They are not soving my problem .If i will not get my problem slove .I am goona sue this company to court. I am law student .How they can fraud us. I will claim for any amount to this company, for this mental disturbance .
          Sep 1, 2022
          Updated by jajz
          i am trying to reach hotel they are not picking call.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
          Hi Jajz, we are really concerned about your experience. OYO aims to provide the best hotel experience to all its users. We have raised your concern to our team and they will connect with you at the earliest to assist you further. ~Team OYO
          OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
          Hi, we believe our concerned team contacted and communicated the needful. Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Team OYO

I have booked accomodation through your web site from 28th to 29th at OYO 47541 Blue Falls resort, Courtallam on 19/7/22 for 2 rooms for six o[censored]s and a paid full amount of Rs. 1735. However when I approached the hotel on 28th at around 6 pm, they have claimed that they have not received any information from you abut the booking and I had to find alternate accomodation. My attempts to contact you at that moment have also failed and I did not have much time or patience to keep on trying. I request you to refund the FULL AMOUNT throguh the account as the mistaked of FAILING TO COMMUNICATE IS ENTIRELY YOURS.
            OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
            Hi Prakash, this is not the experience we want you to have with us. Please share your booking details to get it checked and assist you further. ~Team OYO
            Updated by PRAKASH BN
            My reservation number is [protected]
            My reservation number is [protected]

This oyo is really a ### platform for online booking property fraud company i want my refund of both properties
              I had booked 2 properties on 26th july in lonavla 1 property was shut and the building was so old looks like no one has visited since years all the fungus and bacteria were stick toh the walls of building 2nd property denied our checkin bcz they have been discontinued their service from oyo
              I want my issue to be resolved or else ill take this to higher level bloody this is the way youll behave fraud ppl
              Sep 3, 2022
              Updated by Nishrin_rangwala
              I want my refund back asap
              Updated by Nishrin_rangwala
              Bad customer service no one helps
              OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
              Hi, we are empathetic to hear about the inconvenience you had to face. Kindly help us with your booking id/contact details so that we can provide you with the best possible resolution at the earliest.

Team OYO

Hi, i checked-in for a night stay in one of the greater noida properties. After check-in i got a cancellation email from oyo. The reception deck asked me to call customer care number. Customer care told me that i cancelled the booking and hence no refund either.

We were asked to leave or pay the hotel again.

Who will fo such a prank on himself while having is family with little kids involved!

My bookings id with OYO is: H4P65228
                Please advise.
                Sep 14, 2022

Team OYO

Any update on this, please?
                It seems like it's becoming a scam. I was not aware that OYO primary customers are the couples who would need the room only for a few hours to finish their business. Such people will hardly complain and will adjust to any alternate option.

My booking was for a family while in transit. I don't find the customer care response believable as I had no reason to cancel. In fact, I ended up paying the hotel for their on-deck booking for the room that I stayed in on the 26th night. I reported to the local police on 26th night itself. The hotel assured me to get my refund back but no one is showing accountability. I am left with the only option of following up with the police for the fraud case.

Please advice.

I had cancelled one of my booking on 29th july and asked for refund . The app showed that the Refund has been successfully transferred but I haven't received any money .Please look into the matter.
                  Aug 12, 2022
                  I Got the Refund. Thank you
                  OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                  Hi, we at OYO are here for you. Please share your booking id or contact details so that we can get in touch with you at the earliest.

Aug 05, 2022
                  Updated by Sk Ayub Alli
                  Booking id - HH8S0853
                  Contact number - [protected]
                  Aug 05, 2022
                  Updated by Sk Ayub Alli
                  Email id - rajaayub.[protected]@gmail.com

Hi oyo team,

I have canceled the hotel reservation some days ago. Still i haven't got the refund yet. Attaching screenshot for your reference.

Tell me, from where i will be getting the refund or when.
                    Its my money and i am only struggling for this
                    Please refund my money as soon as possible.
                    I NEED MY MONEY BACK ASAP.

BOOKING ID - FL4Z7220

I try to call your support team. IVR call is not able to connect with any agent in this number. (+91 [protected])

Please i am requesting you guys to help me. Else i will take action. Its been so many days.

Help me ASAP please 🙏
                    Dec 27, 2022
                    Not resolved

OYO — Refund Delayed and unresponsive

Dear Sir / Madam,

I am writing to you to raise an issue about: Oyo Townhouse

The issue that I have experienced was: I had booked 4 rooms on 9th July 2022 in Townhouse 459 Hotel Bali Square. Confirmation was done and payment was made of Rs 5, 922. When we reached to the hotel the manager in location denied to check in because the townhouse and Oyo are not tied up so we called the customer service representative...

I made a transaction for booking a hotel via oyo rooms on 11th july 2022 with transaction amount of 3970/- (3703 from UPI of Punjab National Bank plus 267 from gpay).Paid extra tariff of 1300/- at hotel that is included in 3703/- . It has been more than 14 working days since oyo is telling me that they have initiated the refund and that i will receive the amount within 14 working days. I asked oyo again for telling them that there is no issue from the bank side. Kindly initiate the refund but they are not responding well .
                      Aug 02, 2022
                      OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                      Hi, we are unhappy to hear this. OYO is dedicated to guest contentment and happiness. Please share your booking ID to help us in assisting you at the soonest.~Team OYO
                      Aug 02, 2022
                      Updated by sam2806
                      Booking ID : NJPU5723

I booked Oyo rooms for my upcoming trip through one of their customer care executive. I asked for early 6 AM check-in and they asked me to pay extra money for that. But after the payment, I contacted the property and they told m that, they had not received any information from the Oyo regarding the early check-in. And If want I will have to pay extra money for the same. And I tried to contact Oyo's customer care number, but none of them is responding and my calls are getting disconnected. I need a hassle-free check-in. So please check and make sure you resolve this issue before my stay.

My Booking Id: Z4QF0320
                        Aug 31, 2022
                        OYO Rooms Customer Care's response
                        Hi, kindly contact us at [protected] for any booking-related assistance and we will be happy to assist you. ~Team OYO

The amount of 787 is pending from past 26 days, I have constantly contacting them but still they haven't provided me the refund. No one is helping and I'm waiting for there response. Its soo frustrating that no one from their is helping out to solve the refund issue.
                          Can you please check
                          Aug 30, 2022
                          Jul 28, 2022
                          Dear Syed,

We understand your concern regarding the refund. This is not an experience we want our guests to have with us. Please share your booking details so that we can get this checked and assist you further.

Oyo Rooms — Refund delay

I have booked an Oyo from 22nd July to 27th July. Booking id being HJ4I3688, the total amount was paid in two parts. Total was 8403.
                            On the day of check i got a call from Oyo that the hotel is over booked and they have shifted me to a different cheap hotel which was also over booked so I canceled the booking and was told I will be getting my refund in 3 to 4 days. Which did not happend.
                            Then I have been calling customer care...

I would like to get the refund as I was charged 1323 by the hotel whereas in the app it was showing 823.
                            Booking Id: MH8P0573
                            OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi, thank you for bringing this to our attention. We understand that nothing that we say can make up for this unpleasant experience. We have your details. We will get this resolved at the earliest. ~Team Oyo