[Resolved] Oyo Rooms — bad experience with oyo

Ganesh Kumar Rai on Jan 3, 2018
I had booked oyo room under booking id eayf7689
I faced lots of problem but i just want to mention few only, otherwise i need a full day to write

1. I never seen any room in the hill station which is facing toward water tank, even we surprise to see the window view of my room its really disappointing when we see the syntex.

2. Bed sheets pillow cover and towels are too dirty, clearly you can see the lots of smelly and spots.

3. Bathroom is too dirty and leakage in all the tabs, complete wall of the bathroom there is no paint,

4. The tv channel wore not working

5.in breakfast only 4 items,

6. Room walls are dirty and lots of water spots

Overall experience is worst and i need 100 % refund.

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 11, 2018

[Jan 03, 2018] OYO Rooms customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jan 04, 2018
Dear Guest
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We never want our guests to face any trouble like this. This is not what we aim for. Request you to allow us time. We'll look into it and connect with you on priority.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jan 05, 2018
Dear Guest,

We tried reaching out to you but couldn't get through. Please tell us a convenient time/an alternate number to connect with you.

OYO Rooms Customer Care's response, Jan 06, 2018
Dear Ganesh,
We hope our team contacted you and was able to help you. Please accept our apologies again for the trouble caused. We've also sent you an email with the details of your refund. We'll ensure you have a great stay with us in the future. Hope you give us another chance.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0